club world owners suite pre cruise admin

Antonintassie

Good Morning

Our first Azamara cruise is a Club World Owners suite ,will we have a pre cruise email from our butler prior to boarding as we normally receive from our concierge when we sail suites with Celebrity?

We normally use this opportunity to make a couple of requests pre boarding as we tend to be some of the last passengers to embark as a rule.

Kind Regards

Anthony

Your butler will show up after you board, probably while you are unpacking. He/she will give you full attention and make notes of your special needs, and present some other things that can be take care of that you had not thought of. All done within a few hours of arrival. And then on day 2 you can take care of the other things that have popped in your mind. No worries.

Thanks Phil

No worries as I work when I travel and generally fill boarding day up with meetings prior to embarking it makes life a little simpler but I will revert to the old fall back ,a written request emailed prior to arriving.

I'm not sure who you would email because there isn't a department or system for this set up within Azamara, unlike X. The good news is you will be very well taken care of on the ship (regardless of which cabin you stay in) and as tv24 says your butler will introduce himself when you board and he can attend to any special requirements you might have.

Phil

Edited by excitedofharpenden

Thank You Phil

For the guidance I have requested the advance party ( wife and son) to take time out from HK retail therapy to amber down to the ship and get settled in so my afternoon is clear .

We are very much looking forward to this cruise as we deferred it a couple of years ago.

Kind Regards

Anthony