Reflection 11/26 Eastern Caribbean - Just back!

bhughey

What an outstanding cruise! My husband and I traveled with our good friends, with whom we have turned into X loyalists ;). We had a terrific time. We stayed in an Aqua class cabin on deck 11 and loved the food/staff in Blu. The crew was excellent... the ship is top "ship shape"... the live music acts were some of the best we have seen in a while - overall, 5 stars. I'm happy to answer any specific questions you may have!

We were on the ship the week before you and had a great time too. Glad your voyage was everything you hoped for.

I've read some recent reviews about the bars being really crowded, with long lines, etc.

What were your experiences/observations with this? Were some bars less busy than others?

Thanks in advance!

Singerdon

Sailing Jan 2017

I've read some recent reviews about the bars being really crowded, with long lines, etc.

What were your experiences/observations with this? Were some bars less busy than others?

Thanks in advance!

Singerdon

Sailing Jan 2017

Our sailing was completely sold out, and we did not experience this at all. Perhaps a 5 minute wait (at most) at even the more crowded spots like the Martini bar or the Sunset bar (at sunset). Overall, I was actually quite impressed with the speediness of service in all of the venues.

We are on the 2-18 cruise of the same itinerary with our friends. Thanks for the PR ideas as we have previously traveled with kids and this time looking for "adult" fun! We have never been to St Kitts and you mentioned a beach. Was it full service with chairs an food/drinks?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are on the 2-18 cruise of the same itinerary with our friends. Thanks for the PR ideas as we have previously traveled with kids and this time looking for "adult" fun! We have never been to St Kitts and you mentioned a beach. Was it full service with chairs an food/drinks?

Thanks.

Yes, Cockleshell Beach - there are quite a few places where you can rent chairs and get drinks, etc. Great view of Nevis, too!

Thanks in advance!

Singerdon

Sailing Jan 2017

Got off yesterday and did not have this problem. Only bars that were crowded were the pool deck bars on sea days, but wait was generally no more than 5 minutes.