Splendour of the Seas Nov 28/15 - Dec 14/15

Jthedog

I want to take some tours at ports of call (Athens, Haifa, Ashdod, Salalah, Dubai). I had already be in this kind of tours before (Apr 30/14 Amsterdam) and we like them because they are not expensive (as the Ship ones) and they are very well designed (cover a lot of locations). I want the contact information to book the tours before the cruise departs from Venice this Saturday Nov 28/15

I want to take some tours at ports of call (Athens, Haifa, Ashdod, Salalah, Dubai). I had already be in this kind of tours before (Apr 30/14 Amsterdam) and we like them because they are not expensive (as the Ship ones) and they are very well designed (cover a lot of locations). I want the contact information to book the tours before the cruise departs from Venice this Saturday Nov 28/15

You can check this board for the namme of some tour operators and email them ASAP,but you are pushing it to the max for tours so close.You may have to do some homeowok and see what youy can do DIY,use your roll call if you have one for sharing or do the ships tours if not full. Good luck.