SeaDream here we come!

piratelooksat45

Can't believe we've made it, 1 more day and we'll be back on SeaDream! Left the snow behind on Wednesday and arrived in St. Thomas to get in the zone for SeaDream. We're at a resort that is most definitely not "SeaDream" worthy, but the weather is fabulous so we'll "suffer" through until tomorrow. We'll try to keep you posted onboard!

Pirate,

We will be staying at the Best Western in St. Thomas ( our 2nd time ) not fancy by any stretch but it's old school Caribbean and we love the staff! You could probably walk from the airport it's so close! 😄 and really! How much time do we spend in the room anyway?...besides! Save on the hotel to shop in town! 😜

Have fun!!

Kathy.

I can't believe it's back to reality! Sorry I didn't post onboard, I went directly into slug mode the minute I walked on and was greeted with a glass of bubbly and a shoulder massage. Had a wonderful time, the wait and bar staff were the best we've ever had. I really didn't think it was possible to improve from previous sailings. And of course Enes is a superstar...not a meal went by when he didn't check in on us a few times. I'll try to write a more detailed review in the next few days. Booked onboard for next year, guess it's time to start a new countdown!!:)

I can't believe it's back to reality! Sorry I didn't post onboard, I went directly into slug mode the minute I walked on and was greeted with a glass of bubbly and a shoulder massage. Had a wonderful time, the wait and bar staff were the best we've ever had. I really didn't think it was possible to improve from previous sailings. And of course Enes is a superstar...not a meal went by when he didn't check in on us a few times. I'll try to write a more detailed review in the next few days. Booked onboard for next year, guess it's time to start a new countdown!!:)

Well thanks at least for eulogising about Sea Dream.

It whets the appetite to return.

Yes Enes is a first class guy, no doubt about that.