Another magnificent cruise on SeaDream II

DSNYSDRMR

SeaDream did it again....another one of ten absolutely MAGNIFICENT voyages! Our heartfelt thanks to: Jaime,Michelle,Hayden,Frude,Pablo,Zoltan,Enos,Louie,Jerry,Severin,Mukesh,Goran(you rock brother!)Goran J.,Reyn,Christian,Ponce,Kristian B and Fernando. You guys are TREMENDOUS! You really made our DS1's 21st birthday special. We can't get back soon enough to see you once again. Sudesh and Tomasz raised the bar with an amazing menu. Tomasz deserves a round of applause for his paczki,pierogi and golambki...dziekuje bardzo! Thank you to SD1 for allowing us to bring candy to the crew as it's always wonderful to see Petre,Rachel and Silvio. Did I mention that it was MAGNIFICENT? See you real soon!

SeaDream did it again....another one of ten absolutely MAGNIFICENT voyages! Our heartfelt thanks to: Jaime,Michelle,Hayden,Frude,Pablo,Zoltan,Enos,Louie,Jerry,Severin,Mukesh,Goran(you rock brother!)Goran J.,Reyn,Christian,Ponce,Kristian B and Fernando. You guys are TREMENDOUS! You really made our DS1's 21st birthday special. We can't get back soon enough to see you once again. Sudesh and Tomasz raised the bar with an amazing menu. Tomasz deserves a round of applause for his paczki,pierogi and golambki...dziekuje bardzo! Thank you to SD1 for allowing us to bring candy to the crew as it's always wonderful to see Petre,Rachel and Silvio. Did I mention that it was MAGNIFICENT? See you real soon!

All the people you named are certainly the same people who helped make my mom's and my cruise so special as well! And yes, it was MAGNIFICENT!! Soo wonderful meeting you and DW and DS!! Hugs to you all! Next time I'm asking for pierogi! ;-) haha!!

DSNYSDRMR, happy 21st to your DS! How fast did that time go?! :eek: ;) Glad you all had another great SD cruise and that so many crew favorites were on board to make your cruise so special. Please say hi to Ms. Sea Slug from both of us!

• 7 months later...