Excursions enjoyed in St Kitt, St Maartin, and Grand Turk?

cknserenity

Hello all! I'm booked on Conquest in November. I'm looking for ideas or reviews on shore excursions. Some of the excursions on Carnivals web site have few to no reviews. Tia

We just got back from visiting St. Kitts and St. Maarten. I'd highly recommend MyIsland Tours by Javin for St. Kitts. It was a great tour that is a bit off the beaten path and included lunch and a ton of great photos. For St. Maarten we did Bernards sightseeing/shopping/beach tour. It was a great way to see the whole island in one day for those that have never been to St. Maarten before. I'm in the middle of preparing my cruise review so I'll have a much more detailed review on these two tours in a few days.

We just returned from all of these ports. In St. Marteen we took Bernards tour 2 which included 2 beaches for swimming, island tour, and some brief shopping time. Also all drinks for the day. We felt it was a good value and all had a good time.

In St. Kitts we toured with Royston tours which was an island tour that ended with some beach time. It included a small lunch and drinks. Another good value and very informative. One of our favorite island tours ever.

Grand Turk we just walked down to the shipwreck, which is visible from the cruise ship and did some snorkeling there at Governors Beach. The other time we were there we did the Island Tram tour which was alright, but just not much to see on such a small island. Have a great time as these are nice ports.

• 2 weeks later...
I have been trying to contact Javin of myislands for a full day tour. I have tried for the past two weeks without any type of response from him. I am using the myislands@aol.com. Could you please tell me how you have contacted him with a response?

Unfortunately, that's the email that we used with him. He was very quick to respond to us (we had several emails back and forth). You can call the phone number on his webpage but he does prefer email.

I have been trying to contact Javin of myislands for a full day tour. I have tried for the past two weeks without any type of response from him. I am using the myislands@aol.com. Could you please tell me how you have contacted him with a response?

It took me about 3 emails and posting a message on fb but I did get through to him. Very nice and really looking forward to it in November

In St. Maarten we like to rent a car from Coastal and go to Maho beach and drive around the French side of the island. In Grand Turk we just do a beach day since it's right there at the port. Haven't been to St. Kitts yet but we are going in September.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hello all! I'm booked on Conquest in November. I'm looking for ideas or reviews on shore excursions. Some of the excursions on Carnivals web site have few to no reviews. Tia

I just posted a separate thread for Sugarland Tours. We had a wonderful time

with Ian, the owner. He will show you the true island culture and anything you're interested in seeing. We always like to see true island life and he didn't disappoint. We visited a school and talked with the kids, went to a beach, had local food. It was a perfect day. He has a website and a Facebook page. Highly recommend!

• 1 year later...