Hamburg pass

rowingmachine

We dock in Hamburg (Pacifica) on 18 May. Our package includes two nights in Hamburg at the end and are intending to buy the Hamburg group pass for two persons for three days which looks like excellent value at about £40 and will get us to the airport on the last day.

As we disembark from 08:00, we want to get our luggage to the hotel asap. and go exploring. Is there anywhere to buy this ticket at disembarkation, should I buy it beforehand on internet and try and make our way by waterbus and normal bus, or (boring but prob wise) just take a taxi to the hotel and go on from there. I have a working smattering of German. We are elderly but mobile.

Are you talking about the"Hamburg City Pass", if so the two persons for 3 days will cost €159.80:

http://www.turbopass.de/hamburg/hamburg-city-pass.html?belboon=0367b109002803d67f004d1a,4021305,

or you can choose which attractions you want to see:

http://www.turbopass.de/hamburg-eintrittskarten-sehenswuerdigkeiten-buchen/

I personally would buy it online and print it out (DIN A4), the printed version is required for the trains.

WHy all the stress lugging luggage around after a relaxing cruise, take a taxi to the hotel dump your luggage at the hotel and start to enjoy Hamburg.