Sapphire Princess Veranda Stateroom Verandas

rkacruiser

Am I correct that the verandas on this ship are terraced such as they are on other Princess vessels? The mini-suites'

verandas are mostly uncovered by the decks of the staterooms above. But, the veranda staterooms above the deck of mini-suites have verandas covered by the deck above.

I realize that a few of the mini-suites towards the aft part of the ship might not be so arranged and that some of the verandas are covered by the deck above.

Your input is appreciated in answering my question.

Mini-suites on Emerald deck are fully covered. Mini-suites on Dolphin deck are totally uncovered. Balconies on Caribe deck are deeper and half covered by the balconies above. Balconies on higher decks are fully covered. Sapphire is a Grand class ship and much like the other Grand class. EM

Mini-suites on Emerald deck are fully covered. Mini-suites on Dolphin deck are totally uncovered. Balconies on Caribe deck are deeper and half covered by the balconies above. Balconies on higher decks are fully covered. Sapphire is a Grand class ship and much like the other Grand class. EM

Thank you for your response. It's very helpful. I've never understood why someone would book a mini-suite that is fully uncovered.

I see you are booked on Carnival Pride and will sail soon. I hope you will enjoy Carnival Pride as much as I did. Sailing from Baltimore was a very good experience and it is worth, I think, staying up watching as the ship sails through through the entrance to Hampton Roads and seeing the Bridge/Tunnel lights.

Bon Voyage!