Does anyone besides me come check messages here because you wish you were cruising?

mamasylvia

Somehow talking about cruising makes me miss it a little less.

Until I get hit with the ads. I HATE THEM! Now I want to do a river cruise and a northern cruise and a polar cruise and ...

(took me 4 tries to type "northern" correctly, I really need a cruise!)

I definitely wish I was cruising! I'm sitting in Northern California in the rain, with flooding and all kinds of nonsense going on all around. We got evacuated the other day because they thought the emergency spillway of the dam was going to blow. We're back home now, hopefully to stay, and a cruise sounds really good.

Hi

Right now we are not able to travel because my wife is not well. We sure are hoping she gets better so we can go again.

In the meantime I come back for the reason I always have. I try to understand when things change and if I can help someone that has a question, it is payback for all the help I found here.

It is a great website and it is the contributors that make it that way.

Hi

Right now we are not able to travel because my wife is not well. We sure are hoping she gets better so we can go again.

In the meantime I come back for the reason I always have. I try to understand when things change and if I can help someone that has a question, it is payback for all the help I found here.

It is a great website and it is the contributors that make it that way.

Wishing you and your wife well so that even if she is recovering, she is recovering on a cruise ship. Good for the soul!

We are leaving for our 4th cruise in 6 days :eek:. I am on these boards 3-4 times a day. I am wondering what I going to do with all my time when we get back:(. Due to all the world challenges at the moment I am spending very little time on Facebook!. This has become a big part of my daily community. I guess we will just have to book another cruise sooner then later just for my mental health :)

Yes, I keep coming back, although I know that we are out of cruising for a while, maybe even forever. Health issues are forcing retirement, for now financial side doesn't look well.

I am grateful to had been able to cruise and to travel as much as we had. Earlier today was looking at the photos I took during our Norway cruise.

I have no idea when we'll have the budget for another cruise since right now our cruising budget is going into kitchen remodeling.

So I cruise vicariously by following some of the blogs and reading reviews.

Yes, I hang out on CC even though I don't have a cruise booked and there are none possible in the immediate future.

I enjoy reading questions and sometimes answering them.

I enjoy reading about the experiences and questions about cruising. I have learned so much (good and bad) from this website. I even like reading the gripes (chair hogs, bad manners in the buffet, bad table mates etc) It is all good.

Until I get hit with the ads. I HATE THEM! Now I want to do a river cruise and a northern cruise and a polar cruise and ...

I have no idea when we'll have the budget for another cruise since right now our cruising budget is going into kitchen remodeling.

So I cruise vicariously by following some of the blogs and reading reviews.

Yes, I hang out on CC even though I don't have a cruise booked and there are none possible in the immediate future.

I enjoy reading questions and sometimes answering them.

This is exactly us! Just spent last hour comparing quotes and thinking we could do a couple of cruises for the same price :) Do need a new kitchen, but.......

You're kidding, right? That is the ONLY (That, and starring at the booking of our next cruise) reason, I come on, :))) I look at other cruise line's ads just WISHING I could book another and another and.. Well, you get the idea. How I envy those who spend all their time doing nothing but B2B.I'm a man with a beer income with champagne TASTE. I'd love to do a round the world cruise. Then after it, do ANOTHER !! Oh well, I should not complain, even with my very few I know I've done more than some my age. I know cruising isn't for some but as I always say, 'Give it a chance, I mean a FAIR chance, then if it's not for you well, at least you can say you tried it. Life's too short to just sit home day after day watching reruns of Jerry Springer. Oh well, to each his own !

Mac

I definitely wish I was cruising! I'm sitting in Northern California in the rain, with flooding and all kinds of nonsense going on all around. We got evacuated the other day because they thought the emergency spillway of the dam was going to blow. We're back home now, hopefully to stay, and a cruise sounds really good.

I've been following the story about the O'ville damn. I live in Southern California and we too have had torrential rain, flooding, mudslides, power lines falling and killing people and more recently several people falling into sink holes. I sat on the freeway for 4 hours in several feet of water due to the fact that there was not drain off. Today is the 1st dry day in about a week.

Needless to say I am long over due for a cruise!!!