I'm Not Logged In To Certain Pages

jocap

:rolleyes: Newly back from a long cruise, so I haven't yet caught up with the new lay-out, apart from a quick dabble on Wednesday evening after we'd landed...

For certain pages, I'm not logged in. The usual heading for my pages is Cruise Critic.co.UK; pages with this heading have my usual logo and name.

Other pages such as First Time Cruisers, American ports and, strangely, Great Britain, have the American page heading i.e. without the co.UK part, and want me to log in each time.

I'm not yet up to speed (lots of sea days across the Atlantic :cool:),and it's almost midnight, so I haven't played around with the site too much, but has anyone else had this problem?

There have been some changes since the initial version of the new format. We are still coping with it. Problems crop up depending on browser used. Others has been resolved, some not. On my Firefox browser, I still encounter errors using the Edit option on a message. Just waiting for it to be fixed.

There are some of us who do not like this new format.

There are a lot of "bugs" that need to be worked out.

There is a special place where you can start a new thread and describe your problems. Hopefully one of the Hosts will see it.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1067

Thanks for the link... that's another page without the heading and needing me to log in again. Strange, isn't it?

I've written on there- Cheers! :)