Hidden/secret decks?

I saw a posting awhile back and didn't give it much thought but now I'm wondering what/where are these "secret/hidden" deck areas that people talk about.

We are sailing on the Freedom and if I remember correctly I think someone mentioned forward deck 3?

Any info would be great!!!!

All the way forward on decks 6,7,9 and 10.

Decks 6 and seven are connected by an exterior stairwell as are decks 9 and 10. The bridge is on deck 8.

Decks 4 and 5 are reserved for the crew only.

All the way forward on decks 6,7,9 and 10.

Decks 6 and seven are connected by an exterior stairwell as are decks 9 and 10. The bridge is on deck 8.

Decks 4 and 5 are reserved for the crew only.

These were not the standard lido, panoramic or sun decks. Maybe people were in areas they were NOT supposed to be. The photos posted were closer to the water.

Deck three has a Promenade along either side of the ship. It's accessible through the double-doors on either side of the lobby. Is this what you are thinking of?

These aren't much of a secret considering this is where passengers board at embarkation. It's literally the first part of the ship you will set foot on.

It's very well possible? I'll check it out. I'm using words that I saw.. Maybe decks less traveled is more like it.?!?

Just looking for quiet areas to just enjoy the water, outside of our balcony.. Where there might not be a lot of people/kids, if that makes sense!

The person had some pictures posted of the lighthouse sailing into Nassau that were amazing!

On the Freedom, The not so frequent visited deck areas are forward on deck 9 and 10. Go down hallway until you find a door--one is on aft and on the other deck it is starboard--(don't remember which on which) go through the door and you will be on the most forward part of each deck. Nice and breezy and not many peeps,

I love your login name.

Let's Go Bucks!! Beat them Badgers.

43228 also.

If all goes well we will be watching on the Victory. What a ship for the Championship Game.

That's crazy! We are actually in Hilliard now but still not too far. It would be awesome to watch the game afloat! I was at the Illinois game last week...courtside seats fell into my lap! Anyways, go bucks! Happy Sailing

Amy

That's crazy! We are actually in Hilliard now but still not too far. It would be awesome to watch the game afloat! I was at the Illinois game last week...courtside seats fell into my lap! Anyways, go bucks! Happy Sailing

Amy

My DS and I are going to try and go down on Sunday and see if we can find some for a descent price. We have always wanted to sit court side.

If they fall again and you need to find someone to go we will take them off your hands.

Go Bucks!!!

Hidden or secret decks on any ship? Not likely. Unless you're going where you're not supposed to.

You can find places that are less crowded than the typical Lido deck, you just have to get out of the box where you think the only place to go and sit outside is the Lido Deck and/or Serenity. So, yes, on most ships, that can be on Deck 3 or whereever you embark from. It could be on Deck 10 aft, or even Deck 10/11 Forward.

There are lots of options for sitting out on deck.

Archived