Can you bring a case of unopened water on Royal Caribbean?

detjr

Thanks, just need to decide whether getting the soft drinks package is worth it or not,

if I get the package can I just gice them my card every time i want to get a soft drink(because it is unlimited) or do I have a cup that I will need to take with me everywhere that they will refill? (sounds silly but thats something I read they do)

You don't need to carry a cup with you...they will dispense your fountain soda into a glass at any bar or eating venue.

You can get tea(iced or hot) coffee, ice water, and milk at any meal. Juice is avail. at breakfast.

You can buy soda by the can, if you don't want a soda package.

You may not bring bottled water aboard. I believe you can buy bottled water packages that are VERY pricey for Evian (8 bottles for $28!). Ships have their own water purification system (a mini-system of the one that provides the water for your city). On 3 lines I have never had issue with the water.

You can get fountain soda with the package either with the sticker they put on your S&S card or with the mug (and we were surprised how they never checked our card when we handed them the mug!)

if you dont get gready you can bring some on - uits when you bring a lot they get upset - we got a 6 pk of soda, a 4 pk of monsters and 4 bottles of water on board. we also brought 2 self filtering water bottles that filter the already filtered ship water as you drink

Archived