Make it a double for $3.00

USA41018

I noticed the Breeze a few months ago, had this offer.... Any drink, double the alcohol for $3.00 but only in the dining room, theatre, and comedy club. I enjoy a drink at dinner but sometimes wonder "where's the alcohol". Does anyone know if this is still being offered.

So is it double sized? For instance, I get a Kahlua and cream after dinner...is it just twice as much Kahlua or twice as big? Sounds like a good deal! We had this offered to us once a few years ago. I didn't know it was a regular thing.

Nope, it is usually just a double shot maybe in tall glass, but not twice the size. For an extra $5 you get to tilt your head backward over the bar and get a three count pour of your choice.

What if you're just getting a drink straight up? I like to sip bourbon like the gentleman that I am so would they let me make a shot a double for an extra $3?

I would hope so, because bourbon is a gentleman's drink. Don't know if Carnival uses a 5/8, 7/8 or 1 oz shot

So is it double sized? For instance, I get a Kahlua and cream after dinner...is it just twice as much Kahlua or twice as big? Sounds like a good deal! We had this offered to us once a few years ago. I didn't know it was a regular thing.

It's not an extra size drink, just an extra shot of booze.

If you get the cheers package and you get a double does it count towards two drinks I think it does.

I thought you couldn't get doubles at all? I know you can't get buckets of beer or more than one drink at a time. I had the cheers pkg in Mar on the Magic. I was hard pressed to get my money worth (6 or 7 drinks a day) and only maxed out once (15). Part of the problem was those Long Island Ice Tea's. I think there's almost 3 shots, so like a triple, right.

I guess I'm just not a drinker.

I thought you couldn't get doubles at all? I know you can't get buckets of beer or more than one drink at a time. I had the cheers pkg in Mar on the Magic. I was hard pressed to get my money worth (6 or 7 drinks a day) and only maxed out once (15). Part of the problem was those Long Island Ice Tea's. I think there's almost 3 shots, so like a triple, right.

I guess I'm just not a drinker.

Real L.I. Iced Teas are made with 5 liquors, but on Carnival, they are trained to make the with only 4 shots. I usually make friends with a bartender, and they'll make mine with all 5 shots. And it only counts as 1 drink on Cheers Program.

Real L.I. Iced Teas are made with 5 liquors, but on Carnival, they are trained to make the with only 4 shots. I usually make friends with a bartender, and they'll make mine with all 5 shots. And it only counts as 1 drink on Cheers Program.

True that it is typically 5, all the clear liquors, but its only 1/2 pour of each liquor, not a full pour.

You cannot get doubles with the Cheers Program. If you want a stronger drink go by the EA Bar and look at their menu. I don't remember what they are called but they had double shot drinks on their menu that you could get with Cheers. Each one counted as one drink.

Edited by 9876

If you get the cheers package and you get a double does it count towards two drinks I think it does.

NO there is a 5 minute time freeze between drinks.

It is one of the flaws of the cheers. I wants doubles, I want loaded Coronas, I'm willing to pay more for them but I cannot get them with Cheers.