Easy Way To Compare Cabin Sizes Across Cruise Lines & Ships?

frisbeewife

Is there a website or something that lists the sizes of the various cabins on the various ships on the major cruise lines? I know the info is available on each ship's webpage on each cruise line's site but it would take a long time to go through all of them and build up a list. So if it's already available somewhere I would be ecstatic.

Thanks!

You can get an idea by going to http://www.cruisedeckplans.com. pulling up the deckplans of each class of ship on each line. Mouse over the cabins. It will tell you the dimensions. On most lines it will tell you the size of the balcony separate from cabin. However, it usually does not differentiate the cabins with larger balconies, such as aft facing, or hum location. EM

Thanks, Essiesmom. I'm in the process of creating a spreadsheet for the different ships with the different cabin categories and sizes. I was just hoping somebody had already done it and it was available online somewhere.

Oh well. I'm retiring in a couple of months and this will give me something to do..... ;)

There is also a book in public libraries...(reference section)...It might be called "Cruise ships"....they pretty much detail each cruise line and ship with all the "specs"...quite interesting! I have no idea who the author/s might be.

• 2 months later...