Yet another Beverage Question - self-service draft beer

cruzin4us

In the signature package it states that "self-service draft beer" is excluded. Not wanting to appear too stupid, does this mean regular draft beer out of the tap is excluded? I'm not quite sure what the "self-service" part means? I've never seen a self service draft beer....Self service (to me anyway) means I would be pouring my own beer just as I would self-service at the juice/water dispenser in the Lido Buffet.....Am I missing something here?

Self-service draft beer (i.e. pour your own) is only available on the Koningsdam to date. You swipe your key card, pour the beer, and are charged according to the number of ounces poured.

Draft beer served from a bar, where available, would be covered by the Signature Package.

Self-service draft beer (i.e. pour your own) is only available on the Koningsdam to date. You swipe your key card, pour the beer, and are charged according to the number of ounces poured.

Draft beer served from a bar, where available, would be covered by the Signature Package.

Thank you for the quick response....I was really scratching my head on the "self-service" part. I've never seen that before.

I was reading all the "fine print" before I hit the "buy" button on the SBP and wanted to be sure draft beer wasn't excluded.