Who else has booked an Horizon cruise?

avd79

After enjoying last year's 11 night repo Vista cruise from NY to MIA over Thanksgiving, we booked the Horizon RT NY for next May in a spa cabin. With 4 sea days, and probably staying on board when in Amber Cove,(not my fav port at all), we should have plenty of time to explore the ship and enjoy the spa and serenity deck.

It's a thrill to find new areas to check out and an absolute change of pace for me to get lost on a new ship when I could walk through a Conquest class ship blindfolded.

• 2 months later...

My wife and I are booked B2B with the 10 day Barcelona and then 14 day TA. We also convinced our friends to join us for the 24 days and they got the room right beside us for both legs. Can't Wait. Also got Carnival to book my flight for only $480 per person and a 2 hour layover in Atlanta. Couldn't ask for things to work out more perfect. Cant wait. Got hotels lined up so all that left is to decide on some excursions. Going to spend 3 days in Barcelona before the cruise begins and 2 days in New York Afterwards.

I noticed last night that fares for our spa cabin on May 28 Horizon sailing went down on Carnival's site. I put in a price protection form and got it approved within 10 minutes, I was amazed at the quickness of the reply!

My wife and I are booked B2B with the 10 day Barcelona and then 14 day TA. We also convinced our friends to join us for the 24 days and they got the room right beside us for both legs. Can't Wait. Also got Carnival to book my flight for only $480 per person and a 2 hour layover in Atlanta. Couldn't ask for things to work out more perfect. Cant wait. Got hotels lined up so all that left is to decide on some excursions. Going to spend 3 days in Barcelona before the cruise begins and 2 days in New York Afterwards.

We are also on the BTB TA cruise also and if you check the Roll Call we have a large group excursion set-up for the 10 day cruise if interested check it out.

My husband, son, and I are booked on the Horizon for the Thanksgiving week, 8 day southern Caribbean in a Havana Cabana cabin. Our son will be 14 at that time and he is excited to have the private access pool and lounge area to get away from the craziness that is the normal pool/slide areas. We are as well. He is extremely well behaved so no worries to anyone that will be on this cruise.

• 1 month later...

I agree...was a bit disappointed that the itineraries were about the same as the Vista. We loved the Vista though so I'm hoping to book the Horizon in late 2019

I didn't much care for the itineraries. We decided to go to Hawaii instead.

Booked on for May 28, 2018. Thinking of doing a back to back, but haven't been able to get the same cabin.

Our cabin was also booked for the BTB we wanted to do so about 2 months out checked again and there was a cabin available ( it was our same cabin ) how lucky so just keep trying you might get lucky also.

After what happened today in Barcelonia, Europe just going to get worse (Terrorism Experts opinion, not mine)I think people ought to really look at Cruising up in Norway and the Baltics for a while. Time to Give Lower Europe a break for the next couple of Years.

Have A Safe Cruise

Mike Mpdog42

I'm booked on Horizon!! :D I'm sailing on the Transatlantic from Barcelona to New York on May 9th, 2018. To make it even better, we're also booked on the Norwegian Star Transatlantic from Miami to Barcelona which sails on April 22nd, 2018 and gives us 3 days to explore Barcelona (which we've been to a few times before) before boarding the Horizon. I'm SO excited!!!! :D