Sylvie Tour from Villafranche ideas

Scarlet and grey

I have Sylvie booked for our trip in May and looking for ideas on what to do. We have already done the Eze, Monaco, St. Paul de Vence on a previous trip. We are 38, active, food, wine, small towns, exploring. She has a few ideas on her website, but thought I would like to hear all your ideas too!

We are with Sylvie this coming October. I will be happy to share where she takes us- we've requested to go somewhat off the beaten path but may still visit Eze & St. Paul among other places such as Roquebourne & La Turbie.

• 3 weeks later...
We are with Sylvie this coming October. I will be happy to share where she takes us- we've requested to go somewhat off the beaten path but may still visit Eze & St. Paul among other places such as Roquebourne & La Turbie.

That would be great!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have Sylvie booked for our trip in May and looking for ideas on what to do. We have already done the Eze, Monaco, St. Paul de Vence on a previous trip. We are 38, active, food, wine, small towns, exploring. She has a few ideas on her website, but thought I would like to hear all your ideas too!

I would go with the guide suggestion as they are the expert of the area more then anyone else out here!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

How was your day with Sylvie? Where did you end up going? Thanks for sharing!

• 4 months later...
What is Sylvie's contact info?

http://frenchrivieraguides.com/about-us-2/

We had a wonderful day with Sylvie! Several in our group have travel to that port multiple times, but said this was the best tour they have had! They saw more and different things than previously.

She was on time, took us to Antibes, Vence, St. Paul de Vence. We had a winery on our list, but the winemaker took the day off, so we went to St Paul instead.

Beautiful day and I highly recommend!

• 1 month later...
http://frenchrivieraguides.com/about-us-2/

We had a wonderful day with Sylvie! Several in our group have travel to that port multiple times, but said this was the best tour they have had! They saw more and different things than previously.

She was on time, took us to Antibes, Vence, St. Paul de Vence. We had a winery on our list, but the winemaker took the day off, so we went to St Paul instead.

Beautiful day and I highly recommend!

Do you know what Sylvie's rate is? For now it's just me and my bf and I'm trying to research a few tours. I certainly would mind sharing her as long as it was small group and they wanted to do the same tour.

Do you know what Sylvie's rate is? For now it's just me and my bf and I'm trying to research a few tours. I certainly would mind sharing her as long as it was small group and they wanted to do the same tour.

Her website might say, I feel like it was 600euros for a group of 6. I booked it and found others on my roll call to join. Awesome day that everyone really enjoyed. Highly recommended!

Just got back from our second tour went Sylvie. My husband had never been to Eze so after touring some beautiful homes we started there. We also went to Antibes. It was a beautiful town which I really enjoyed. We had lunch at the hotel it was a beautiful town which I really enjoyed. We had lunch at the hotel Belle Rives, which is historic and lovely. We had lunch inches from the water at their outdoor restaurant which was fantastic. We were supposed to go for wine tasting at a local winery, but we just didn’t have enough time. Sylvie is an incredible guide and I would trust any recommendation that she made.