Arrival Time early than FTTF ?

jdoc2010

I chose my check in time of 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM (showing under the cruise details) and I see FTTF is still an available option for my cruise. When I go in to book FTTF, the arrival time is 12:00 PM -1:00 PM. If I purchase FTTF, do I have to arrive at 12:00 PM, or can I still arrive early because of FTTF being purchased?

Or should I not bother with FTTF since I already have an early arrival time? I have excursions booked for each port of call, so I would be able to get semi-priority tendering.

With FTTF, you can get to the terminal whenever you like. If you arrive early, you will wait with the Platinum and Diamond passengers, and board after they do. If you arrive later, you will walk past the long lines directly to the area marked "Diamond, Platinum, Faster to the Fun" and board pretty much right away.

Have a great cruise!

Well you can't get there "whenever you want" as in if the first check in time is 11:00, you can't get there say from 8-10 unless you want to wait outside. You won't be allowed into the building before the first time slot. But, yes, you can arrive before your scheduled time pending it isn't earlier than the first scheduled window.

Boarding in LA for a 3 night we have a 1230-1 check-in time. I usually sail Royal/Celebrity and we can arrive earlier than our assigned time and check-in. Anyone know how early I can check-in in LA without paying another $50 per cabin?

Boarding in LA for a 3 night we have a 1230-1 check-in time. I usually sail Royal/Celebrity and we can arrive earlier than our assigned time and check-in. Anyone know how early I can check-in in LA without paying another $50 per cabin?

It's 12:30.

With FTTF, you can get to the terminal whenever you like. If you arrive early, you will wait with the Platinum and Diamond passengers, and board after they do. If you arrive later, you will walk past the long lines directly to the area marked "Diamond, Platinum, Faster to the Fun" and board pretty much right away.

Have a great cruise!

Not sure about all of the ports but at Ft Lauderdale, FTTF was in a separate area. Platinum and Diamond was in a room off to the side. FTTF sat in the first three or four rows of the regular passengers. They called out Platinum, Diamond, wedding parties, special needs, then FTTF. We got into the building around 10:30, then sat until 11:45 before they starting boarding.

Not sure about all of the ports but at Ft Lauderdale, FTTF was in a separate area. Platinum and Diamond was in a room off to the side. FTTF sat in the first three or four rows of the regular passengers. They called out Platinum, Diamond, wedding parties, special needs, then FTTF. We got into the building around 10:30, then sat until 11:45 before they starting boarding.

At the Jacksonville port on my last cruise, we were put in a holding room / check in room with the Platnium / Diamond passengers. Comfy chairs, ice cold water, but it would have been quicker to go through the reqular queue since the wait in the room was longer. The passengers were were standing next to in line and chatting with boarded the ship about 15 minutes before we did in the regular queue.

Correct. Unless you have FTTF or are Platinum or Diamond

Haha.. I'm nothing with Carnival..only my 3rd cruise with them.

With RCCL, I have over 750 nights..but of course,that's not going help me tomorrow 😃🤣😂