AARP gift cards are available!

inq

• 5 months later...

Since Verizon Wireless ended their ecard promotions that were the same as AARP's the AARP site seems to have the Carnival cards every time I've looked for one.

As noted above by G&TQ, sometimes the $500 aren't available, but I've seen the $100 every time I've checked.

I don't know if there's still a limit, used to be either 5 $100's or 2 $500 each purchase.

I've never been on AARP website. Where would one go about trying to get in on this deal? TIA.

Go to the AARP website and go to "Rewards for Good". There are surveys you take to get points then you can redeem the points towards the cards. They are listed under Travel.

I got one yesterday by e-mail and had it in one minute. I cut and paste the number and logged into my Carnival site and posted the payment immediately. Looked at my balance today and the payment hadn't posted. I could not get it to work this time so I had to call them. Make sure that a receipt is e-mailed as confirmation.

Odd- since it limited me to 2 yesterday I just went back in to AARP to order more and it said I hit my limit. Strange. I guess I will try again later. has anyone ran into this issue?

It has to be a bit over the 24 hour mark from the last order.

Odd- since it limited me to 2 yesterday I just went back in to AARP to order more and it said I hit my limit. Strange. I guess I will try again later. has anyone ran into this issue?

I have:/ took me two days before I could order more... I set my fiancee and nanny up accounts so we can each order two per day:)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Best deal around. Take a few quizzes, learn a thing or two, and save 10% on Carnival. Hard to beat. I've managed to secure $2400 worth of gift cards to pay for my January 2019 cruise, so right there saved $240 that can go toward excursions, drinks, souvenirs.

Got 2 more today....Total of $5200.00 so far.

$247.00 to go and it is paid off! WOO HOO!

Ordered 3 of the 5 x $100 last week and took 4 days as an fyi.

And use a CC with the most rewards....

Are you saying it took 4 days to receive cards via mail or email. I choose the email delivery and received an instant purchase confirmation but nothing else yet (its been under an hour)

Thanks - K.

*** LOL - the second I posted this I received the cards via email Thanks!!

Are you saying it took 4 days to receive cards via mail or email. I choose the email delivery and received an instant purchase confirmation but nothing else yet (its been under an hour)

Thanks - K.

Emails were just about instant...

I was trying to pay it down quick so I ordered Via Mail which was UPS 5 X $100 Cards, the email delivery were not there.

Those took 4 days and signature required.

What sucked about the Mail UPS cards, Was my wife was questioning what was in those packages as this is her surprise 25th Anniversary present cruise in May.

I had just signed up for AARP a few weeks back to accumulate points quicker on the reward site... and they sent me our cards and other initial info and I happened to have that close by and just showed my wife more AARP information they are sending.. I wish they would stop..

It was close.