Can someone explain Aqua Class please?

MISSGJ

EXCEPTIONAL! I took the liberty of printing it in PDF format and will take it with us to review on board. Is the menu fairly similar across the fleet, or is it specific to Constellation?

We are sailing in Aqua Class this December and having looked at the menus - I can't wait! Everything looks delicious! Exactly our sort of food, :D

The Solstice is the only S class ship to have Aft Aqua Class cabins. We had one in February when we did a cruise round New Zealand and it was great and no noise. Think there are only 5 cabins.

We have aft aqua on Solstice to Alaska for next week! First aft, first aqua, and first time to Alaska! So excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are sailing in Aqua Class this December and having looked at the menus - I can't wait! Everything looks delicious! Exactly our sort of food, :D

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2494703

Hello all. I've attached what I think is a fantastic review, posted by Mr_T, of his Equinox Caribbean trip in May of this year.He has painstakingly photographed every menu at the bars, specialties, as well as the Celebrity dailies and a myriad of other parts of the ship. This is a wealth of information in my opinion.

I'm attaching it here as it shows, day by day, both BLU and MDR menus. I recognize the the order by day may be different, but upon scanning the menus attached above and on this one, there appears to be a "refresh". I seem to recall this happening early in 2017. They seem to have also added some signature cocktails in keeping with current trends in the market. Anyway, the BLU menus start on page 5, but the entire post is worth a full read. Mr_T if you happen to read this, thank you again for your comprehensive review. Its been my "go to" since you posted it

To update for future searches on the same questions:- I called Celebrity directly today and they added the two perks we wanted and switched us to a cabin we originally wanted but the Rep onboard could not select for us. Completely painless and easy process to book Celebrity onboard Royal. Thanks again everyone for all your help and advice.

For my wife and me, being able to eat at Blu is worth the upgrade cost completely!

Dave

Two things Dave... We agree!! The upgrade to be able to eat at Blu is worth the price of admission! Secondly, I appreciate the proper grammar used in your comment! (not many people get that right! LOL). ;)

What time you eat at blu restaurant, the dinner schedule..thanks

Blue works like select dining. You go when you want to eat. The first day you will receive a suggestion for dining time in your stateroom but you can go when you want, it's only a suggested time

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

I have all the menus from our Oct cruise on the Constellation in our review of that cruise. Here is a link to the menu page: LINK

Thank you SO much for your wonderful link work. We're going on Equinox in early December and the Blu menus had me salivating. I am clearly going to need to bring an extra bottle of insulin for my insulin pump because I will be seriously consuming lots of joy. :D

Thank you SO much for your wonderful link work. We're going on Equinox in early December and the Blu menus had me salivating. I am clearly going to need to bring an extra bottle of insulin for my insulin pump because I will be seriously consuming lots of joy. :D

LOL, you will find much joy in Blu. Have a great cruise.