Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

CCHelp

Royal Caribbean Adventure

Saturday November 10,2018

8 nights

Studio Interior "2W" $748.75 total with tax/fee

Was this price late last week then raised to over $1,700, which was higher priced than other interiors.:confused:

I've just checked the website and a balcony is £789 (about 1043$). Not a bad price.

Just put down a deposit on the Norwegian Breakaway for a 12-Day Eastern Caribbean from New York. This is a SOLO discounted cruise. This is a latitudes cruise as well, so you get 24 points in the latitudes program (double points), which is enough to get me from Silver to Gold. Inside cabins, Ocean View, Balcony, Spa, and Mini-Suite cabins are all SOLO discounted, and there are still a few Solo Class cabins available. They also give you $50 on board credit for a Solo or inside cabin, and $100 for balcony and above. (I believe "Sailaway Rates" are excluded from these benefits).

Norwegian Breakaway December 3-15, 2017

Islands: San Juan (Puerto Rico) St. Thomas (US Virgin Islands) Tortola (British Virgin Islands) Philipsburg (St. Maarten) St. John's (Antigua) Basseterre (St. Kitts)

I just booked two back to back cruises on Norwegian Spirit: 10-Day Mediterranean from Rome (Civitavecchia) Nov 2-12, 2017: $1160 single and 11-Day Mediterranean from Rome to Barcelona Nov. 12-23: $1054 single. Great ports: Mykonos(Greece) Athens (Piraeus)(Greece) Rhodes(Greece) Santorini(Greece) Chania(Crete) Valletta(Malta)

Messina (Sicily) (Italy)Naples; Malaga (Spain)Cartagena Valencia (Spain)Palma (Majorca) I got $150 onboard credit from travel agent.

Just put down a deposit on the Norwegian Breakaway for a 12-Day Eastern Caribbean from New York. This is a SOLO discounted cruise. This is a latitudes cruise as well, so you get 24 points in the latitudes program (double points), which is enough to get me from Silver to Gold. Inside cabins, Ocean View, Balcony, Spa, and Mini-Suite cabins are all SOLO discounted, and there are still a few Solo Class cabins available. They also give you $50 on board credit for a Solo or inside cabin, and $100 for balcony and above.

That looks like an awesome trip! I wish it wasn't December. I am watching the Breakaway deals for September which currently have the same solo cruiser discounts you mentioned. Last year, on the Breakaway (over Labor Day week), the inside solos dropped to $399. I am hoping this will happen again- but have to wait until we get closer to see that drop. Right now it's priced at $1124 for an inside solo which isn't a bad deal... ($1289 if you want a free beverage package) Bermuda, here I come!! :)

Costa Fascinosa

Savona roundtrip (alternate departure point)

7-day Mediterranean

November 5-12, 2017

interior single (cabin category)

$609.60 total

P.S. Check for American Express credit card offers. I have a current offer: book a cruise $500 or more and receive $100 credit back, applies to the entire Carnival family (Carnival, Holland, Princess, Costa....)

Norwegian Jewel 10-night Alaska sailing (Seattle/Vancouver) Sept 23. Inside is $1378 + $244 tax + $140 gratuities.

Not cheap cheap but Alaska for 10 nights: Seattle, Ketchikan, Sawyer Glacier, Juneau, Skagway, Glacier Bay, Icy Strait Point, Sitka, Prince Rupert, Vancouver.

I have been watching this price daily, dreaming it might drop a little more.

Also the next 10 day Jewel, Vancouver to Honolulu, which returned to $1298

today after several days at $1598. Taxes & port fees $208.

I would take either or both at a more fair SS. I'll be in Seattle, so I can do last minute.

Last June was my best deal ever, with 4 days notice. B2B Vancouver/Alaska,

on the Sun 14 days, $798. And they gave me OV north, balcony south.

My next NCL is my 1st as a Platinum.

**Update New Promotion

Just put down a deposit on the Norwegian Breakaway for a 12-Day Eastern Caribbean from New York. This is a SOLO discounted cruise. This is a latitudes cruise as well, so you get 24 points in the latitudes program (double points), which is enough to get me from Silver to Gold. Inside cabins, Ocean View, Balcony, Spa, and Mini-Suite cabins are all SOLO discounted, and there are still a few Solo Class cabins available. They also give you $50 on board credit for a Solo or inside cabin, and $100 for balcony and above. (I believe "Sailaway Rates" are excluded from all benefits).

Norwegian Breakaway December 3-15, 2017

Islands: San Juan (Puerto Rico) St. Thomas (US Virgin Islands) Tortola (British Virgin Islands) Philipsburg (St. Maarten) St. John's (Antigua) Basseterre (St. Kitts)

**New Distinctive Voyages Promotion 8/2017

In addition to the Free at Sea promotion, you now get all these too!...

250 internet minutes

$50 off shore excursions

Air Credit up to $400

$100 hotel credit

Free Phone Call Package

EASTERN CARIBBEAN CRUISE $643 SINGLE OCEANVIEW Celebrity Cruises : Celebrity Summit

Ship: Celebrity Summit

Cruise Line: Celebrity Cruises

Sail Date: Sunday, Oct 22, 2017 from Bayonne (Cape Liberty), United States

Return Date: Saturday, Oct 28, 2017 to San Juan, Puerto Rico

VISITING Philipsburg (St. Maarten), Netherlands Antilles

Charlotte Amalie (St Thomas), US Virgin Islands

PLUS TAX 143.35

BALCONY SOLO $748

YOU WILL NEED TO ADD 1 WAY AIRFARE SAN JUAN/NY $130

EASTERN CARIBBEAN CRUISE $643 SINGLE OCEANVIEW Celebrity Cruises : Celebrity Summit

Ship: Celebrity Summit

Cruise Line: Celebrity Cruises

Sail Date: Sunday, Oct 22, 2017 from Bayonne (Cape Liberty), United States

Return Date: Saturday, Oct 28, 2017 to San Juan, Puerto Rico

VISITING Philipsburg (St. Maarten), Netherlands Antilles

Charlotte Amalie (St Thomas), US Virgin Islands

PLUS TAX 143.35

BALCONY SOLO $748

YOU WILL NEED TO ADD 1 WAY AIRFARE SAN JUAN/NY $130

Great solo balcony fare! Those of us from other parts of the country would have to fly one-way to NY/NJ, and then from San Juan back home. There would be no need for us to return to NY.

Pam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm on the NCL Epic TA from Barcelona on November 5, 2017. They have a solo special right now for an inside for $799 plus taxes. It's cheaper then the studios! I just changed from a studio and it's a lot less. It's a lattitude cruise also so double points!

I'm on the NCL Epic TA from Barcelona on November 5, 2017. They have a solo special right now for an inside for $799 plus taxes. It's cheaper then the studios! I just changed from a studio and it's a lot less. It's a lattitude cruise also so double points!

About two weeks ago they had this exact cruise in the morning for 399 inside guarantee, in the afternoon the inside guarantee got to 499, then in the late evening, those prices were no longer there. Now the cheapest is 799 like you said.

5NIGHT EASTERN CARIBBEAN CRUISE

Leaving from: Miami, Florida

Aboard: Adventure of the Seas

MON FEB 12-

SAT FEB 17, 2018

Bottom of Form

OUTSIDE

$632

USD/Per Person

• :
  • Sale: $25 instant savings

• Early Booking Bonus:
    $26 to spend at sea

Non-refundable deposit

+ Taxes, fees and port expenses $100.29 USD*

• port-MIA-icon.jpgMiami,Florida
  • port-STT-icon.jpgCharlotte Amalie,St. Thomas
  • port-SXM-icon.jpgPhilipsburg,St. Maarten
  • port-SJU-icon.jpgSan Juan,Puerto Rico

Has anyone tried the "Single Passenger Program" on Hal? It sounds like a great deal but it's alway good to ask other that have tried it before I book one!

Holland America Line Single Partners Program ideal for those who are sailing solo. The program lets singles connect with each other through special events and activities onboard and creates a camaraderie that makes it easy to meet other singles. Highlights of Holland America Line’s Single Partners Program include:

 Solo travelers party for singles to meet each other early during their cruise, hosted on all Holland America Line ships

 Mixers, cocktail parties and games to let singles connect with each other

 More than 40 activities to meet other singles such as exercise classes, computer instruction, enriching lectures (select sailings), line dance class, wine tasting, cooking demonstrations, Team Trivia contests, the daily quiz and sports challenges

 Social Hosts to welcome single women guests to dinner and provide dancing partners on select cruises 40 days or longer, excluding Collector’s Voyages

 Dinner seating with other singles by advance request

Holland America Line’s Single Partners Program also provides a way for a solo guest to share a stateroom with another same-sex single, so each pay only the per-person, double occupancy (Signature Fare, Promo LI) rate.

 If a partner is not available, the guest cruises solo at the agreed-upon double-occupancy fare

 Single guests who prefer not to share a stateroom may book a double stateroom for 150 to 200 percent of the double occupancy fare, depending on the cruise and stateroom category

 The program applies to selected staterooms on all ships in the fleet

 The Single Partners Program is not available on Grand Voyages (Grand World Voyage, South America & Antarctic Voyage and Mediterranean & North Africa Voyage) or Alaska Land+Sea Journeys

For media inquiries, contact PR@HollandAmerica.com or 1-800-637-5029. All other inquiries, contact 1-877-932-4259.

http://book.hollandamerica.com/pdfs/media/factsheets/SingleCruisers_FactSheet.pdf

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Joyously Sailing Away

About two weeks ago they had this exact cruise in the morning for 399 inside guarantee, in the afternoon the inside guarantee got to 499, then in the late evening, those prices were no longer there. Now the cheapest is 799 like you said.

This doesn't sell out. I'm on the sailing prior so plan on keeping an eye out and picking this up.

At least the last 4 Epic TA cruises have dumped at $399

Some last minute prices dropped overnight on NCL:

• Escape leaving tomorrow is $499 for a solo inside or leaving on the 26th for $854
  • Breakaway 9/3 - dropped to $1049 solo inside. (I expect this will drop more, but maybe not until days before sailing)

Edited by DeBlonde1
format