AARP Gift cards available NOW!

Turqoisblu

Get yours while they are available!

I just wanted to let you guys know. I'm not purchasing any this time around. But I had to share the news!

I think there should be a thread that tell others when they are up. What do you think?

CARNIVAL LIBERTY 2017

CARNIVAL LIBERTY 2016

Will you tell me the scoop in this?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can purchase gift cards for Carnival and save 10%. Like you pay $450 but get $500. You can use it to pay on your cruise or add it to your Sail &a Sign card.

CARNIVAL LIBERTY 2017

CARNIVAL LIBERTY 2016

Get yours while they are available!

I just wanted to let you guys know. I'm not purchasing any this time around. But I had to share the news!

I think there should be a thread that tell others when they are up. What do you think?

CARNIVAL LIBERTY 2017

CARNIVAL LIBERTY 2016

Just ordered 2 x $500, thanks for the heads up!

Hi,

Where can I find the deal on the AARP website? TIA

Go to aarp.org

Register (not join)

And take a few quizzes and subscribe to some newsletters. Accumulate points and be ready for when they pop up again.

1000 points are for $100 gift cards

5000 points for $500 gift cards

It don't take long to earn points. I earned mine all in one day.

CARNIVAL LIBERTY 2017

CARNIVAL LIBERTY 2016

Just an FYI - gift cards totaling $500 or more require a signature & will be delivered by UPS (I know because I ordered 5 $100 gift cards). I recieved a confirmation email from AARP informing me that they would need to be signed for. I suggest that you create a UPS account (free) and change your delivery to a UPS store where they will be held for one week (in case you or anyone over 18 isn't home to sign for them). You can make the change using the tracking # in your confirmation email from UPS.

I have also ordered smaller amounts that were left in my mail box & have received an email confirmation from AARP each time.

I have also ordered smaller amounts that were left in my mail box & have received an email confirmation from AARP each time.

That is an order confirmation, not a shipping confirmation. Just to clarify for the OP (or whoever it was that was asking about shipping confirms) :)

They're getting smart to us and putting more and more restrictions on these cards. :p Have to order at least 5 days apart; only allowed a certain number per order; even some of the AARP quizzes are now marked 'you already took this quiz, no points available' or something like that. Gone are the days of ordering 20 at a time.:(;p

Curious to see what happens in November when Verizon changes their rewards program.