Carnival Liberty Pool Swim Vests (2017)

br3n

Hello All! Taking my 5 year old on his first cruise this Sunday. He has had swim lessons, but isn't a strong swimmer yet so I prefer to keep him in a life vest. I've read on the Carnival website that complimentary vests are available for swim use, but due to conflicting information on forums and not being sure they're on every ship, I called Carnival and they just said they are NOT available. Can anyone who has recently been on the Liberty actually confirm whether they have these available for pool use? I am trying to pack light and the only vest I have at home is a really thick/heavy watersports vest.

Thanks!

Bren

I was on the Liberty June 29-July 2, and the swim vest station was by the Lido pool, close to the Blue Iguana Bar, and near the glass doors leading to the Atrium Lobby elevators. There were plenty of kids using them, but the rack always had plenty hanging up.

Enjoy

Hello All! Taking my 5 year old on his first cruise this Sunday. He has had swim lessons, but isn't a strong swimmer yet so I prefer to keep him in a life vest. I've read on the Carnival website that complimentary vests are available for swim use, but due to conflicting information on forums and not being sure they're on every ship, I called Carnival and they just said they are NOT available. Can anyone who has recently been on the Liberty actually confirm whether they have these available for pool use? I am trying to pack light and the only vest I have at home is a really thick/heavy watersports vest.

Thanks!

Bren