Free room cookies??

Cruiselover0405

:confused::confused:;phey everybody! So I've seen my family's past cruise trip home movies and I seen that the housekeepers fold the towel into animals like a swan or dog and give you free cookies and/or chocolate.They went on Carnival cruise many years ago. I know this isn't very important but I'm very curious if they do that service on Nowergian Gem. So is it true? Or is it just for families with children? Or is it just Carnival? Thank you!!

:confused::confused:;phey everybody! So I've seen my family's past cruise trip home movies and I seen that the housekeepers fold the towel into animals like a swan or dog and give you free cookies and/or chocolate.They went on Carnival cruise many years ago. I know this isn't very important but I'm very curious if they do that service on Nowergian Gem. So is it true? Or is it just for families with children? Or is it just Carnival? Thank you!!

NCL has the towel animals every night from cabin steward.

Every cabin used to get chocolates each night but now it depends on how often you've cruised with NCL.

On NCL MOST nights you will get a towel animal or two. To a large degree it depends on how much time the steward has when turning down the cabin. Occasionally they will leave mints on the pillow, but unless you are regular NCL cruiser it is not a regular occurrence.

Carnival has the towel animals every night, or every other night, or in the morning, or not at all. It depends on your room steward. Some are slammed with the workload they have, others have an easier load, or have learned tricks to make it easier, or have help, who knows?

Carnival used to have chocolates on your pillow in the evening, but not at all anymore. Hmmm. Suites might get chocolates, I don't know.

However, you can call Room Service and get cookies and milk delivered to your cabin at any time, for free! Just remember to tip! ;)