NCL Pearl cabin 10653 questions?!

Hello everyone. We have booked the Pearl cabin 10653 for May6/18. My Darling Husband uses an electric wheelchair. Is there any who has stayed in the cabin or knows someone who has. Would love so information. Space around the bed, did you order a raised bed, was the shower ready accessible, was the closest accessible, was the adequate plugs for recharging a wheelchair? You know all the nitty gritty stuff people in wheelchair have to think about. Any information would be very appreciated.

Thank you ahead of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

In case you don't get anyone who has been in this cabin, you might want to go visit it while you are on board with your daughter.

We have friends that cruise with a daughter who is a quad in a power chair and we frequently check out cabins for them. Most people in accessible cabins are very gracious in letting us check out the cabin and can also enlighten you on pros/cons of the cabin while fresh on their mind!

Enjoy both cruises!!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

You are in luck. We had one of those cabins on the Jade. Everything was accessible. Plenty of room. There were three of us, two mobility scooters and one POC. I always travel with a heavy duty extension cord and a plug with additional outlets. Do not remember if we needed to use them or not. Since we both use battery chargers that operate on both 110 and 220, I doubt that we need the plug with extra outlets. Most cruise lines do not like standard extension cords, but none have ever complained about my heavy duty one.

We never had a requirement for a raised bed. I'd suggest you contact NCL Accessible Assistance. accessdesk@ncl.comYou should also submit your "Guest Special Request Information". You can get a copy from your TA or NCL, who ever you booked through.

Have a wonderful cruise,

Betty

You are in luck. We had one of those cabins on the Jade. Everything was accessible. Plenty of room. There were three of us, two mobility scooters and one POC. I always travel with a heavy duty extension cord and a plug with additional outlets. Do not remember if we needed to use them or not. Since we both use battery chargers that operate on both 110 and 220, I doubt that we need the plug with extra outlets. Most cruise lines do not like standard extension cords, but none have ever complained about my heavy duty one.

We never had a requirement for a raised bed. I'd suggest you contact NCL Accessible Assistance. accessdesk@ncl.comYou should also submit your "Guest Special Request Information". You can get a copy from your TA or NCL, who ever you booked through.

Have a wonderful cruise,

Betty

Thank you so much Betty. This is great info to know. I'll get the request in very soon.

[emoji924][emoji4][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums