Service dog on NCL

nfldpenguin

We're travelling in Dec 2017 on NCL Breakaway. Not our first cruise, but first time with my son's service dog. Yes, I've seen that there is a post about service dogs, however it's 1000 pages long so difficult to navigate. I'm hoping to connect with someone who can offer some advice. I'm a bit disappointed with the lack of help from NCL on this info. I'm trying to find out info about the ports and which ones are suitable to bring the dog and maybe some that aren't. Also what is required? I want to avoid any issues by planning ahead. Our ports will be San Juan, St. Thomas, Tortola, Philipsburg, St. John's and Basseterre.

We're travelling in Dec 2017 on NCL Breakaway. Not our first cruise, but first time with my son's service dog. Yes, I've seen that there is a post about service dogs, however it's 1000 pages long so difficult to navigate. I'm hoping to connect with someone who can offer some advice. I'm a bit disappointed with the lack of help from NCL on this info. I'm trying to find out info about the ports and which ones are suitable to bring the dog and maybe some that aren't. Also what is required? I want to avoid any issues by planning ahead. Our ports will be San Juan, St. Thomas, Tortola, Philipsburg, St. John's and Basseterre.

Hi - I suggest you post your question on the Service Dog thread...one of the experienced Service Dog Owners will happily answer it! It's the friendliest thread on Cruise Critic and has been running for over 10 years. It was started by a lovely lady named Roz just for people like you with questions, and she or someone else will help you I promise.