Transportation from Hotel to Cape Liberty Port

merinski

What hotel? I have stayed at Country Inn several times and they have their own shuttle which, as of May 2017 was $17.50 plus tax, per person, one way to Cape Liberty. When you disembark the ship, I believe they will return you to EWR or hotel. I would suggest calling C Inn directly for how that works. Their address: 100 International Drive, Elizabeth, NJ. Have not done return to EWR, but will this Dec. Last May they also picked up a couple who was staying at Embassy Suites directly across from C Inn. Or you could take a cab, car service to Cape Liberty. Usually the hotel will make arrangements for that unless you have a particular preference.

Good luck,

Marie

NewJersey222

This is our first time to Newark. We are staying in Elizabeth at a hotel the night before. We are wondering what would be the best way to get to the Cape Liberty Port for our Cruise? Taxi? Shuttle? or go back to EWR and take shuttle?

I am on your cruise. Which hotel are you staying in and what are you paying for it? Is it cancellable? What time are you flying in?

We are staying at the Embassy Suites, not cancelable.

I was nervous of taking a cab because of some posts.

Where are you staying?

Excellent choice. Embassy Suites offers a shuttle for $20/pp each way. IMO that is your best and easiest option for getting to the port.

This time I am staying in the La Quinta in midtown Manhattan so I can go to the 911 Memorial. I will be taking public transit plus cab or Uber to the port.

Excellent choice. Embassy Suites offers a shuttle for $20/pp each way. IMO that is your best and easiest option for getting to the port.

This time I am staying in the La Quinta in midtown Manhattan so I can go to the 911 Memorial. I will be taking public transit plus cab or Uber to the port.

Thank you. It doesn't say there is a shuttle to the port on their site.

Thank you. It doesn't say there is a shuttle to the port on their site.

Pick up the phone and call them. They do have a shuttle and many folks who fly in have reported using it.

Cruisers represent a very small percentage of business for the EWR hotels. There are only shuttles offered from 4-5 of the many EWR hotels. All the hotels with sleep/park/cruise packages offer shuttles to the folks who are just sleeping and cruising, but they might not be advertised on a web site.

However, EWR is awash with transportation, so folks usually have no problems getting to the port.

Edited by 138east

Pick up the phone and call them. They do have a shuttle and many folks who fly in have reported using it.

Cruisers represent a very small percentage of business for the EWR hotels. There are only shuttles offered from 4-5 of the many EWR hotels. All the hotels with sleep/park/cruise packages offer shuttles to the folks who are just sleeping and cruising, but they might not be advertised on a web site.

However, EWR is awash with transportation, so folks usually have no problems getting to the port.

Ok Thanks