Wondering about itinerary change for conquest

liz4949

My husband and I are sailing on the conquest on October 28,2017. We are supposed to do the eastern carribean. I was wondering if there will be a change to the itinerary . If so what are the possible ports of call .

Looking at your itinerary and reading reports the last few days about Caribbean port status, I am going to guess that St. Martin will be dropped but the remainder of your port stops (St. Kitts, San Juan and Grand Turk) will be kept. They could replace St. Martin with Amber Cove or Nassau but that's just a guess.

Conquest is doing that itinerary on Sept. 30, so I'll be watching for the announcements or changes they make on that sailing. This isn't to say that our cruise will be doing the same thing, but it might give us an indication.

Looking at your itinerary and reading reports the last few days about Caribbean port status, I am going to guess that St. Martin will be dropped but the remainder of your port stops (St. Kitts, San Juan and Grand Turk) will be kept. They could replace St. Martin with Amber Cove or Nassau but that's just a guess.

The cruiselines are going to have to get creative so I would also throw in HMC, Princess Caye, Freeport, St. Croix, even Antigua could get picked up on some cruises...we are just going to have to wait to see what opens up...and whether any other storms wreak havoc between now and then. Remember folks - hurricane season runs through 11/30!

You also have the possibility of a sea day.

It hit me that Conquest is in dry dock starting September 30th--I couldn't have see a Conquest itinerary posted this morning. I guess I was just looking too early. :) I will be watching for what the other ships scheduled for St. Martin will be doing though. I must have seen some ship going to St. Martin on an itinerary starting on the 30th...

We are on this cruise too. This week Conquest changed it to Amber Cove, La Romana, Curacio, Aruba on the 8 day eastern. Seeing that Maria may hit Dominican Republic this week it will affect what the do for the future. Just have to wait and see.

Did you look on the actual Carnival web site? Info direct from them on their changes just seems better than all the guesses from CC.

Unless your cruise is more than a month out in which case, Carnival's site will likely not be of much help unless they have actually changed ports of call that far out. In which case, the OP would likely have been advised by Carnival already. I think the OP was just looking for informed opinions on what might happen, not what the cruise line actually will do given the time frame.