Last Minute FTTF

Floating Lanai

Has anyone been able to grab FTTF within a month of sailing?

I know it is random and unpredictable. I moved our sailing from the 9/9 due to Irma to Oct and wanted to know if anyone else has grabbed FTTF within a month of sailing. I will most likely keep looking daily just in case.

Thanks

I personally have had to cancel a cruise on Tuesday that was sailing on Saturday. I had FTTF and I'm assuming that someone was able to buy it. I always keep checking up to the very last second and I don't just check once or twice a day but many times. I got it a few weeks ago for a cruise that I'd been checking daily for months. It pays to keep checking and checking and checking!

Has anyone been able to grab FTTF within a month of sailing?

I know it is random and unpredictable. I moved our sailing from the 9/9 due to Irma to Oct and wanted to know if anyone else has grabbed FTTF within a month of sailing. I will most likely keep looking daily just in case.

Thanks

Don't hold your breathe.

Well I held my breath for a few days. I check one last time before heading to bed, as the page loaded I could see the language behind the site, it was loading oddly. I knew something was different, once it finally loaded it showed avalaible. I quickly bought it, checked again right after and they are sold out. Someone mustve cancelled if it were literally just this one opened up. 31 days out.

Well I held my breath for a few days. I check one last time before heading to bed, as the page loaded I could see the language behind the site, it was loading oddly. I knew something was different, once it finally loaded it showed avalaible. I quickly bought it, checked again right after and they are sold out. Someone mustve cancelled if it were literally just this one opened up. 31 days out.

Yep, exactly as I mentioned. Glad you were able to snatch it. Feels like winning a drawing, don't it?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Too funny because I also got it for our August cruise 31 days out, after checking literally multiple times every day. I wonder if there is a pattern to that 31 days - like that is when they look at how many Diamond and Platinum they have booked and decide at that timeframe how many more FTTF to release.

We found it well worth it. Check in was a breeze, and we walked right onto our tender without having any wait at all.

Can't hurt to keep trying. We had some friends decide to join us on a cruise a couple of years ago. We had FTTF because we booked months ahead of them. They booked about two months out and kept checking to try and get it. They managed to get FTTF three weeks before we sailed.