Current platinum gift

Cruisegirl6

Just off the Breeze 3 weeks ago and it was the stationary. I swear nothing will ever top the Carnival baseball hat I got in 2013. I still wear that thing to this day. It's made of dri-fit material so it's perfect for going to the beach or the pool for keeping the sun off my face and dries out fast once you leave the water.

My daughter is getting a ton of use out of the stationary. She's really into writing letters and the box is cute for her to keep her small cruise keepsakes and memories in. I'm just glad someone is getting use out of it.

We got a pen and coasters on the Valor!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The envelopes included with the "coasters" and pen was a clue that the "coasters" were really "stationery". I know they had pictures on one side, but I doubt they will survive having an iced filled beverage glass placed on them.

Seemed like something appropriate for thank you notes, if anyone actually pens those anymore.

By May, the plat gift will probably have changed. They seem to bring out a new one every 3 months or so.

The envelopes included with the "coasters" and pen was a clue that the "coasters" were really "stationery". I know they had pictures on one side, but I doubt they will survive having an iced filled beverage glass placed on them.

Seemed like something appropriate for thank you notes, if anyone actually pens those anymore.

By May, the plat gift will probably have changed. They seem to bring out a new one every 3 months or so.

They would be slightly more useful if they told us where the picture on it was from. Only use was to write short note to crew thanking them for their service with a bill tucked inside.

We just got off the Ecstasy. It was a wooden box and inside there was a pen, some paper, and what looks like paper coasters.

The bamboo box with the pen and cards is what they are referring to when they mention stationery. We got two, but DH broke the first one trying to open it. The lid pivots and he didn't realize that. We pitched the broken one, but brought the other one home where I removed the insert, pens and cards and dumped all my Carnival pins in it.

Really too bulky if someone is flying.

I think we can forget about gifts from Carnival. This new CEO watches the bottom line and that's all she wrote. We used to get stuff we could take home and use. No more sorry to say. Goes to show how much Carnival values the Diamond and Platinum guests (:.

I think we can forget about gifts from Carnival. This new CEO watches the bottom line and that's all she wrote. We used to get stuff we could take home and use. No more sorry to say. Goes to show how much Carnival values the Diamond and Platinum guests (:.

We missed the night lite but people said it was a useful gift.

Just got off a b2b2b today. The first 2 weeks we got the box with the note pads. The 3rd week we got both the box and night light. The night lights are nice with a blue glow. We traded in a set of two boxes for two night lights. The boxes will be given to my great grand kids for some of their trinkets. It was hard packing 4 boxes though. Kids will love them.