Getting from Brooklyn Port to Cape Liberty port

jomf

We are arriving at Brooklyn Cruise Terminal on a Sunday morning around 7am, we then need to get to Cape Liberty Cruise port for our next cruise by 2/3pm.

What is our best route, taxi, booked car or public transport?

We will have two suitcases, are able to carry them etc.

We shall also have this trip to do in the return two weeks later!

We are arriving at Brooklyn Cruise Terminal on a Sunday morning around 7am, we then need to get to Cape Liberty Cruise port for our next cruise by 2/3pm.

What is our best route, taxi, booked car or public transport?

We will have two suitcases, are able to carry them etc.

We shall also have this trip to do in the return two weeks later!

Booking a car service like Dial7 or Carmellimo is your best choice for a trip from NY to NJ. NYC taxis are not required to take you on this trip and if they do, they can charge you whatever they want.

You can get to Cape Liberty by a combination of public transit and short cab rides. For $2.75/pp you take the MTA ferry from the Red Hook pier by the ship to Pier 11 Wall St. Then a short cab ride to PATH at the World Trade Center. You then take PATH 1 stop to Exchange Place for $2.75/pp. You exit to the street and walk across a small plaza to take the Hudson-Bergen light rail 8th St Bayonne train to 34th St Bayonne for $2.25/pp. You then call a cab or Uber to get into the port - $10-12. This would be an easy uncrowded accessible trip on a Sunday morning. More details can be provided.

Booking a car service like Dial7 or Carmellimo is your best choice for a trip from NY to NJ. NYC taxis are not required to take you on this trip and if they do, they can charge you whatever they want.

You can get to Cape Liberty by a combination of public transit and short cab rides. For $2.75/pp you take the MTA ferry from the Red Hook pier by the ship to Pier 11 Wall St. Then a short cab ride to PATH at the World Trade Center. You then take PATH 1 stop to Exchange Place for $2.75/pp. You exit to the street and walk across a small plaza to take the Hudson-Bergen light rail 8th St Bayonne train to 34th St Bayonne for $2.25/pp. You then call a cab or Uber to get into the port - $10-12. This would be an easy uncrowded accessible trip on a Sunday morning. More details can be provided.

Brilliant, thanks!

I think we will go with the car service.

I am hoping someone is on the same cruises as we are and will want to share the trip.

I have started/joined the roll calls, so will give that a go.

Thanks for the answers.

I think we will go with the car service.

I am hoping someone is on the same cruises as we are and will want to share the trip.

I have started/joined the roll calls, so will give that a go.

Thanks for the answers.

There's always uber.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums