Getting a copy of your onboard folio after you come home?

Silent Penguin

It's driving me nuts that I can't remember how much something cost on our cruise and I can't find my copy of my folio. Does anyone know how to get a copy of your folio after your cruise is over? Before you tell me to just call Carnival, I'm on hold right now. It's been 15 minutes.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3222/~/post-cruise-sail-%26-sign-account-inquiries

If you dial the right number, you probably won't have to be on hold.

You guessed right that I used a different customer service number, but unfortunately, it didn't make a difference. By the time I hit the submit button on this post, I'll have reached 15 minutes on hold.. Thanks anyway.

Now up to 26 minutes. Maybe tomorrow, maybe someday.

Edited by Silent Penguin
still on hold.

I needed a copy of my folio from January for an insurance claim. Call first thing in the morning EST to get through quicker. It took a while for me to get it emailed because cruise was more than 6 months past...but they got it to me.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I needed a copy of my folio from January for an insurance claim. Call first thing in the morning EST to get through quicker. It took a while for me to get it emailed because cruise was more than 6 months past...but they got it to me.

I hope the insurance claim worked out for you. I've given up on calling and just sent an email. Was the wait for your Sign and Sail account copy weeks or several days? Just curious.

I tried calling earlier this morning (although admittedly not at the crack of dawn) and gave up after 20 minutes on hold. It would be great if Carnival had a call-back option because the outgoing hold message is just way too annoying to listen to more than a few times.