did i schedule my SDP wisely? how do you plan?

luckyinpa

been only on the board for a few months but been doing a lot of reading. one post i read said that toward the end of the cruise the specialty places get booked up .

that being said, i decided to book them sunday monday tuesday and wed/thurs/fri in bermuda we will have total flexibility to get back or not get back to the ship timely (plus we get dressed up monday for the captains reception in haven anyway)

then we can enjoy a haven dinner or room service, depending on our mood. or even MDR etc.

i know every opinion is different but curious how you space the SDP on a 7 niter?

Hey Luckyinpa....

Our cruise is getting closer!

We had 4 nights of specialty dining and chose Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. We tend to eat more at the Specialty restaurants so spread them out a little bit throughout the cruise. We are cruising with friends so wanted a celebratory atmosphere on Sunday and Thursday is our anniversary so we wanted Specialty those nights. We wanted to eat in the MDR on Friday since that is Beef Wellington night!

This will be our 4th stop in Bermuda and we begin our days early so have no problem making a 6 pm dinner reservation!

Hopefully I choose well!

Lauri