Question about Spa Passes on Breakaway.....

capsgirl71

Hi All,

We are booked on the January 2, 2017 Breakaway cruise, 13 days.

I just wanted to get some information on the spa passes. Are spa passes and thermal spa suite passes the same thing? When can they be purchased in advance? Any idea how much they cost for a 13 day cruise? What do they include?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Happy Sailing :)

Hi All,

We are booked on the January 2, 2017 Breakaway cruise, 13 days.

I just wanted to get some information on the spa passes. Are spa passes and thermal spa suite passes the same thing? When can they be purchased in advance? Any idea how much they cost for a 13 day cruise? What do they include?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Happy Sailing :)

They are the same. NCL lists them as Thermal Suite passes which gives you access to the area and its facilities. Spa treatments are not included. It should be available 90 days before your cruise if you are not in a suite-sooner if you are. For our 13-day Epic TA, the cost is $289. It may not be the same but in that area probably. We love the Epic spa so much that we book the spa rooms. There are BA spa videos on YouTube.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Edited by Rhea98

They are the same. NCL lists them as Thermal Suite passes which gives ypu access to the area and its facilities. It should be available 90 days before your cruise if you are not in a suite-sooner if you are. For our 13-day Epic TA, the cost is $289. It may not be the same but in that area probably.

Do you recall the hours? I am hoping 24 hour access as we are very early risers??

Edited by chellebells
add

Do you recall the hours? I am hoping 24 hour access as we are very early risers??

Not 24 hours. Some recent dailies could confirm the hours. I've read 8am-10 or 11pm. I'll look around.

They are the same. NCL lists them as Thermal Suite passes which gives you access to the area and its facilities. Spa treatments are not included. It should be available 90 days before your cruise if you are not in a suite-sooner if you are. For our 13-day Epic TA, the cost is $289. It may not be the same but in that area probably. We love the Epic spa so much that we book the spa rooms. There are BA spa videos on YouTube.

Thank you!

Although if you are not going to use the Spa pass everyday, then you might want to consider just purchasing a Day pass for the days that you want to use the Spa facilities.

See you onboard...

- CWipes

Edited by Cwipes

• 4 weeks later...

sort of related .. as an FYI

BREAKAWAY FAIL :

If you want to shower after working out at the fitness center you have two options:

1. walk back to your cabin soaked in sweat

2. purchase a spa pass for the week ($200.00)

Most other cruise ships have a locker room area with showers that the spa and fitness center share. Not on the Breakaway. Bad design.

I propose that NCL consider a cheaper "spa pass" that offers the shower area.