Uniworld hotel in Prague

silkismom

We are doing the post-Danube extension in Prague after the "Danube Holiday Markets" cruise in Dec and were wondering what hotel Uniworld uses, they say Art Deco Imperial or similar. We wanted to find a nice restaurant sort of nearby for our 50th anniversary dinner on Dec 23.

I have eaten at the Cafe Imperial Restaurant and it is beautiful and really a nice place to go and celebrate. I was just there the end of May and here is my blog on it. The pictures of how beautiful the restaurant is isn't shown in my blog but some of the food is. https://airlandandsea.wordpress.com/2015/07/16/wrapping-up-prague-weird-stories-a-great-restaurant-and-activities-on-the-main-square/ I would also suggest going to the website: http://www.cafeimperial.cz/en/ We couldn't make reservations so we had our hotel so it for us. Good luck in finding the perfect spot though I think this restaurant could be it.

We were at the Boscolo in September 2014. I asked Uniworld on their Community Forums on their website, and they identified the hotel for me months in advance.

My blog (link in signature) has a ridiculously detailed recap of the fancy restaurant we went to in Prague for my birthday. It was a 10 minute cab ride from the hotel.