Prague to Paris

Rebel54

It's getting real. I booked our flight to Prague yesterday. I was able to use miles and got a ticket from LAX to Prague, business class for 50,000 miles. Pretty happy. Ended up on BA and had to pay the fee BUT it's still cheaper than paying for the flight would have been. Sadly, I had to add one more day in Prague to get the flight I wanted. DARN. We arrive on July 20th and don't join our Avalon group until July 27th.

My only frustration is finding any reviews from ANYONE that has actually done this cruise. We are on the Artistry II in a Royal Suite. I would love to hear from anyone who's done Paris to Prague, traveled on the Artistry II and maybe even stayed in a Royal Suite. Things you loved? Hated? One of the places I really would like to get to is Rothenberg but I'm afraid I might miss something good if I do. Any input?

I wish 2016 would hurry up and get here.

UGH

It's getting real. I booked our flight to Prague yesterday. I was able to use miles and got a ticket from LAX to Prague, business class for 50,000 miles. Pretty happy. Ended up on BA and had to pay the fee BUT it's still cheaper than paying for the flight would have been. Sadly, I had to add one more day in Prague to get the flight I wanted. DARN. We arrive on July 20th and don't join our Avalon group until July 27th.

My only frustration is finding any reviews from ANYONE that has actually done this cruise. We are on the Artistry II in a Royal Suite. I would love to hear from anyone who's done Paris to Prague, traveled on the Artistry II and maybe even stayed in a Royal Suite. Things you loved? Hated? One of the places I really would like to get to is Rothenberg but I'm afraid I might miss something good if I do. Any input?

I wish 2016 would hurry up and get here.

UGH

We are doing this cruise on the Avalon Visionary this November. We will have a micro amount of time in Prague. About a half day. We will be getting a car at the end of the cruise, and then we are going to Verdun then to Troyes, and then driving thru the Loire valley to look at chateaus, then up to Lemans, and into Versailles, then a few days in Paris. Our flights were booked on American with 80,000 miles for both of us. We only booked the cruise this summer, so, we were lucky to find a cheap cruise and a minimum of FF miles.

My signature has my email address feel free to contact me after we get back to hear the details. I will probably post a thread here as well.

jc

Yay. Thank you :). I love your car by the way. When I lived in Germany I had an old one, right hand drive. It was black with baby blue interior. I loved traveling all over Europe in that thing. I could park it ANYWHERE. Came home from downtown Munich one night by cab because the trains weren't running anymore. Someone had picked my Mini up and moved it into the middle of the road. I think it was Oktoberfest so it was probably some drunks! LOL.

Booking flights with miles has been a bit challenging coming from Hawaii, but I'm making it work.

I'll keep an eye out for your post.