Rios Kayak Adventure - Falmouth

mom4travel

Anyone care to share recent reviews or comments/thoughts about Royal Caribbean's "Rios Kayak Adventure"???

In the description it says, "Then you will be taken to a beach known for its silky white sand, clear turquoise waters and club house amenities." -- especially curious about this part . . .

Thanks for help!

• 5 weeks later...

As the OP... I have to report back in... we went ahead and booked the excursion... I thought a day on the ocean will be good regardless... But, we were there week before last and weather was horrible (rainy, windy, chilly) and we ended up canceling. So, I can't tell you anything about it!! But, would still be interested myself... for the future!

• 4 weeks later...

Thinking of booking this excursion next month. Cant decide what we want to do with our day in Falmouth. Will for sure report back! Seems like it will be a fun excursion.

Edited by jessv12

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Alrighty, so my BF and I decided to do this excursion this past April. It was awesome, I have never been kayaking before and I really enjoyed it. You are in the kayak for about an hour. They take you through some mangroves into the ocean.

Once your done you take a 5min ride on the bus to the beach. BEAUTIFUL! You get a ticket for a drink and a meal from the buffet. Both drink and food were delicious. You don't get to spend to much time on the beach, about an hour. If you want to spend more time on the beach you can just let them know and they can arrange for you to go back to the ship later.

Alrighty, so my BF and I decided to do this excursion this past April. It was awesome, I have never been kayaking before and I really enjoyed it. You are in the kayak for about an hour. They take you through some mangroves into the ocean.

Once your done you take a 5min ride on the bus to the beach. BEAUTIFUL! You get a ticket for a drink and a meal from the buffet. Both drink and food were delicious. You don't get to spend to much time on the beach, about an hour. If you want to spend more time on the beach you can just let them know and they can arrange for you to go back to the ship later.

How big is the group they take out?

• 2 months later...

Thinking of booking this tour in December and wondering if anyone else has taken this excursion lately and could provide more info. It looks like the kayaking is at Rio's Lagoon Eco Park but I can't figure out where the beach may be located. It looks like Roi's is associated with Blue Waters Beach Club (also a RCCL excursion) so am curious if that is the beach location.

• 6 months later...

Thanks for the info! We just did a kayak excursion in Labadee. We enjoyed it a lot, so we are seriously considering this one for Jamaica in June. Do you have any pictures of the area where you did the tour?

:)

• 1 month later...

So were you kayaking in the open ocean or along a river? or was it like 20 minutes on river out to ocean?

• 4 months later...