Need technical help

beachbum53

Not sure if this is the right place to post this question, so it may get moved. Two things have happened that I don't know how to resolve. When I click on my avatar to see previous posts, nothing comes up. Also, my countdown clock is no longer visible. I'm sure this is only on my computer, but I don't know how to fix it. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this question, so it may get moved. Two things have happened that I don't know how to resolve. When I click on my avatar to see previous posts, nothing comes up. Also, my countdown clock is no longer visible. I'm sure this is only on my computer, but I don't know how to fix it. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

I do not see your countdown clock either. I looked at the page source and your countdown clock is from Ucruiser.com. It should appear right above "cruises". When I try to go to that site it gives me a not found. It may just be a problem with that site. The address does exist according to whois.

I am not sure what you are referring to with click on your avatar. When I click on it it goes to your profile.

Edited by denmarks

I do not see your countdown clock either. I looked at the page source and your countdown clock is from Ucruiser.com. It should appear right above "cruises". When I try to go to that site it gives me a not found. It may just be a problem with that site. The address does exist according to whois.

I am not sure what you are referring to with click on your avatar. When I click on it it goes to your profile.

Correction. I meant to say my screen name. When I click on my screen name, I can pull up my profile, but not previous posts. As for the countdown clock, when I went to Ucruiser, I got the same result, "page not found", so you're probably right. It may be a problem at that site.

Edited by beachbum53

Correction. I meant to say my screen name. When I click on my screen name, I can pull up my profile, but not previous posts. As for the countdown clock, when I went to Ucruiser, I got the same result, "page not found", so you're probably right. It may be a problem at that site.

I went to statistics in your profile and I was able to see all your posts. My only advice is what the website support will say is to clear your cookies and try again.

I went to statistics in your profile and I was able to see all your posts. My only advice is what the website support will say is to clear your cookies and try again.

Tried that. Cleared the cookies, but it made no difference. Thanks anyway. By the way, I get the same results when I click on anyone else's screen name. Their stats, but no previous posts. I'm sure it's some kind of technical glitch. Not the end of the world, but it is kind of odd.

Edited by beachbum53

Tried that. Cleared the cookies, but it made no difference. Thanks anyway. By the way, I get the same results when I click on anyone else's screen name. Their stats, but no previous posts. I'm sure it's some kind of technical glitch. Not the end of the world, but it is kind of odd.

When you click on your name (or anyone else's for that matter) are you then clicking on the second tab in the profile? The link to previous posts is there (I just checked yours).

To Shmoo: No, that's what I used to see, but not now for some reason.

To RuthC: Thanks, that works. Guess I can live with that extra step if I can't make it work like it used to.

Ah, technology. Don't you just love it? :rolleyes:

I am also having ucruiser issues. I did a google search and I found that the ucruiser site was sold. With the page not found, the countdown clocks can not link to the ucruiser site.

Well, at least part of my problem seems to have been solved. Now, when I click on my screen name, I can once again access my previous posts. Yay! Thanks Technical Dept.!

If Ucruiser has been sold, and the countdown ticker I had is no longer accessible, I guess I'll have to go elsewhere for a new one.

• 4 months later...

Do any of you have your countdown clock on your facebook page/profile?

If so, how do you do it?

I have tried 2 or 3 different options. The countdown clock does not show up, only the url to click on to show it. I am sure I am doing something wrong.

(understatement of the year):confused:

Any advice?

Thank you.

Do any of you have your countdown clock on your facebook page/profile?

If so, how do you do it?

I have tried 2 or 3 different options. The countdown clock does not show up, only the url to click on to show it. I am sure I am doing something wrong.

(understatement of the year):confused:

Any advice?

Thank you.

If you're trying to use your countdown clock from CC, you may not be able to use it on a different site. You may have to go to a countdown clock web site (and there are several) and download one that you like to your FB page.