Interior Guaranteed Cabin Question

mary80

We've only had carnival pick our room once, for an ocean view, and we were very happy with the results. On our next cruise, we are looking at having them pick our interior room. It'll be our 1st interior room. Are we guaranteed a room with twin beds that convert to a king, or is it possible that we'd get an upper / lower? Thanks!

IIRC there's no guarantee. that typed, I've done it once last minute when we saw that all the u/l cabins were sold. we ended up very bottom, very front and were fine w/ it. Is it that much $ to make sure you get an interior, may be worth it to not have to worry. FWIW.

We've only had carnival pick our room once, for an ocean view, and we were very happy with the results. On our next cruise, we are looking at having them pick our interior room. It'll be our 1st interior room. Are we guaranteed a room with twin beds that convert to a king, or is it possible that we'd get an upper / lower? Thanks!

I've seen one or two people post that they've gotten upper/lowers with an interior guarantee, but it is very unlikely to happen in practice given the small number of these rooms. Others have reported that Carnival PVPs have said that you can't get an upper/lower with a guarantee booking, but like everything else 10 Carnival employees will give you 10 different answers when asked the same question.

However, I've never seen anything official in writing from Carnival that you are guaranteed not to receive an upper/lower with an interior guarantee, so I don't think it's safe to assume you won't receive an upper/lower. Unlikely yes, but not impossible.