Liberty Itinerary Change

maeormaenot

We are booked on Liberty July 30,2016. (5 day /Galveston/Progresso/Cozumel). I just got a letter stating they changed our itinerary.

Now we will go to Cozumel first (9am-6pm) and Progresso second (10am-6pm).

It says due to "operational considerations". Not sure what that means...but its all good!

It apparently applies to 5/7, 5/21, 6/4, 6/18, 7/2, 7/16, 7/30, 8/13.

We are cruising May 16th. The change is no big deal. Strange thing is I no longer have any options to book excursions online. The only things offered are FTTF and Home Port Advisory. I can't imagine they are all booked.

We are cruising May 16th. The change is no big deal. Strange thing is I no longer have any options to book excursions online. The only things offered are FTTF and Home Port Advisory. I can't imagine they are all booked.

They are probably in process of rescheduling all booked excursions and have to reset all current excursions. I'd guess they'll be available again next week.

I received an email with the itinerary change for our June 27th voyage!!! I like that we will have more time in Cozumel!!!! I booked Mr. Sanchos(on my own) and have to get that switched but am hoping it's not a huge deal!!!!

I got the same email for the 8/22 sailing. Cozumel times change but overall hours is the same. It was 7 to 4 and now it is 9 to 6

I would think that the later times in Cozumel are because since it's now the first port and it's further away, it takes longer to get there but we can leave later. And since Progresso is closer to Galveston, we can also stay there later, and still arrive Galveston on schedule. I would consider that operational considerations, and I would think the later stay is the Plus.

Edited by oldvato

I got the same email for the 8/22 sailing. Cozumel times change but overall hours is the same. It was 7 to 4 and now it is 9 to 6

We are going to be on that cruise also!!!

We are booked on Liberty July 30,2016. (5 day /Galveston/Progresso/Cozumel). I just got a letter stating they changed our itinerary.

Now we will go to Cozumel first (9am-6pm) and Progresso second (10am-6pm).

It says due to "operational considerations". Not sure what that means...but its all good!

It apparently applies to 5/7, 5/21, 6/4, 6/18, 7/2, 7/16, 7/30, 8/13.

That's funny....I'm booked for Nov. and they did the same thing to me, but in reverse!!! Makes no sense, but I guess it does to them! lol...I don't care long as i'm on it! hahaha

We texted Mr. Sancho's and they quickly replied and switched our day (we're on the July 2nd cruise). So there should be no problem switching your dates.
I'm on that cruise. We also need to make reservations at Mr. Sanchos.

That's funny....I'm booked for Nov. and they did the same thing to me, but in reverse!!! Makes no sense, but I guess it does to them! lol...I don't care long as i'm on it! hahaha

Allows more time on Cozumel, shorter distance to Galveston from Progresso.