Publix $15 off $150 Gift Card till 5/6/15

Tracey/Thom

I just bought $150 of Carnival GiftCards for $135! Their in-store Purple discount flyer, available at the front door has a coupon.

Publix makes you pay with debit card or cash as they won't let you put more than $50 on a giftcard with your credit card. You also have to purchase at least $50 worth of groceries in order to purchase it. I made the mistake of buying $100 of groceries. Should have bought two lots of groceries and made myself eligible for TWO Carnival coupons! Duh!

Can you use these gift cards to credit on your S&S account? Our cruise is already paid for, but if I Can put them on my S&S, I'll definitely buy some!

It says on the back of the Carnival Gift card they be used towards the purchase of a Carnival cruise, activities/shore excursions and redeemed onboard toward the Sail and Sign account for gifts, drinks and fun.

I plan on redeeming it on my Sail and Sign account for the gratuities/

Yes they are Pat. You can get the coupon online at publix.com as well as in the flyer

I went to Publix.com to print out the coupon but I can't find it. Can anyone provide some help? I went to printable coupons and scrolled through the long list but came up empty.

I went to Publix.com to print out the coupon but I can't find it. Can anyone provide some help? I went to printable coupons and scrolled through the long list but came up empty.

http://weeklyad.publix.com/Publix/BrowseByPage/Index/?StoreID=2500385&PromotionCode=Publix-160423NF&PromotionViewMode=1#MaxPageNumber=5