houston airport shuttle to pier

jmr1970

Does anyone have any recommendations for shuttle service from Houston Intercontinental airport to Galveston pier? I have checked Supershuttle, 24 hour airport shuttle & Z Limousine.

There are 4 of us so it's probably cheaper to go with a private company rather than Royal Caribbean transfers.

Does anyone have any other recommendations?

• 1 month later...

Sorry so late but if you need it in the future or anyone else is curious to shop around, we used PAS for our shuttle transfer from Houston International Airport and took it to both Grapevine and later Galveston. I work out of the Grapevine office near DFW. Super Shuttle is a good choice as well, but I think PAS works with them as well as GoServices.

http://pensacolaairportshuttle.com

Does anyone have any recommendations for shuttle service from Houston Intercontinental airport to Galveston pier? I have checked Supershuttle, 24 hour airport shuttle & Z Limousine.

There are 4 of us so it's probably cheaper to go with a private company rather than Royal Caribbean transfers.

Does anyone have any other recommendations?

Sorry so late but if you need it in the future or anyone else is curious to shop around, we used PAS for our shuttle transfer from Houston International Airport and took it to both Grapevine and later Galveston. I work out of the Grapevine office near DFW. Super Shuttle is a good choice as well, but I think PAS works with them as well as GoServices.

http://pensacolaairportshuttle.com

actually this one is probably better

http://shuttleprices.com

This is a hard one to find. I have been looking for transfesr for a few months and have numerous quotes. It not cheap that's for sure. I wish the Cruise lines would off a transfer service the day before the cruise as so many of us come in a day early.

I have finally narrowed it down to 3 companies. I decided to go private as I didn't want to wait until the bus filled up. The 3 that looked the best with price and reviews that I could find were. Texasairportcar.com ,(250.00 round trip Van) he was the cheapest, got back to me right away and was very friendly. The second was AJ Limousine (142.00 Sedan each way). They were also reasonably priced for a Sedan and the price was all inclusive. The last was Karr Limousine. They offered a 6 person Limo which my family really wants to try. We chose Karr for that reason and will take a 6 person stretch to Galveston(199.00) and then a Sedan back (156.00). In their quote they offered me all inclusive pricing incl one stop and also a 5% discount if I booked 30 days in advance and prepaid.

I will review their service when I get back on Apr 1.

This is from Bush Airport to Galveston Hotel

• 2 months later...

We had texas airport car booked on my confirmation email it had stretch limo confirmed when we arrived at airport they had a van we were not happy! we went ahead and used the van but not on the way back! I highly dont recommend!!!!

• 4 months later...

Archived