A-Mused on the Muse!

duct tape

These will not be organized reports! As I see it, the biggest issues/stressors for folks are the dress code and where do I dine? When? I love the ship and hurry up to book it. I hear it is heavily booked for months!

Dress Code. Do not panic! There are 2 casual venues, Hot Rocks and the pizzeria. Both outdoors, very chilly this time of year! T here are 2 formall venues, La Dame and Atlantide. It is my understanding from. Reading. Everything available . And observations that SS HAS altered the dress code but no one has verbalized it! Gents will need a jacket every evening except as noted. A tie makes it formal!

Not a big deal, guys! The only formal wear I have seen was in Atlantide for the celebratory dinner. Atantideto be continued

T

Th

Good Morning Duct tape & J. Many thanks for your early observations which are most welcome and support what Master Echo has said already. We hope that you both have a great time and welcome your further input.

We hope to catch up with you again before too long.

These will not be organized reports! As I see it, the biggest issues/stressors for folks are the dress code and where do I dine? When? I love the ship and hurry up to book it. I hear it is heavily booked for months!

Dress Code. Do not panic! There are 2 casual venues, Hot Rocks and the pizzeria. Both outdoors, very chilly this time of year! T here are 2 formall venues, La Dame and Atlantide. It is my understanding from. Reading. Everything available . And observations that SS HAS altered the dress code but no one has verbalized it! Gents will need a jacket every evening except as noted. A tie makes it formal!

Let us imagine a minimum position for a gentleman: Bring one dark suit (to be worn anywhere and anytime), a white shirt and black tie (for formal places). A light coloured shirt for change and those non-formal places/times. Otherwise, dine course by course on our own lovely balcony -- they say the cabins are a little wider on the Muse for food trolley carts to pass through from the cabin door to the balcony?

Any experienced comment from anyone? Thank you

Let us imagine a minimum position for a gentleman: Bring one dark suit (to be worn anywhere and anytime), a white shirt and black tie (for formal places). A light coloured shirt for change and those non-formal places/times. Otherwise, dine course by course on our own lovely balcony -- they say the cabins are a little wider on the Muse for food trolley carts to pass through from the cabin door to the balcony?

Any experienced comment from anyone? Thank you

Yes. I don't want to have to decide months in advance where I will be dining on any given night, or with who. So what I pack and what I wear is moot. And I certainly don't want to have to eat in my suite to avoid the mess SS is creating with this situation.

Good Afternoon Duct tape - We are missing your Postings - we hope all is well with you and hope that The Muse is so good that you are pre-occupied ?. Many of us would welcome your observations on this exciting new Ship.