Points redemption prizes on the Muse

Emtbsam

I know this is truly a trivial (excuse the pun) question, but for those of us who have stockpiled prize points in the hope that prizes on the Muse will be more interesting than those on the other ships, can anyone tell me whether the list of prizes has changed?

I know this is truly a trivial (excuse the pun) question, but for those of us who have stockpiled prize points in the hope that prizes on the Muse will be more interesting than those on the other ships, can anyone tell me whether the list of prizes has changed?

Oh 'eck!

I though the CD was kidding when he said the points were exchangable for gifts on any ship! I know he jockingly spoke about prizes at the beginning (SS Brochures etc), so thought the whole thing was just a bit of fun. I didnt realise points really did make prizes!

Oh well... I will remember for next time! lol

The way some people hoard points you;s think there was actually something worth redeeming them for. There is not. Or at least has not been so far imo.

I beg to disagree. The tee shirts and hats are great for working in the garden, but we have so many of them that we were hoping that they might come out with something new on the Muse.

I beg to disagree. The tee shirts and hats are great for working in the garden, but we have so many of them that we were hoping that they might come out with something new on the Muse.

I guess if you don't have multiple t shirts, hats or visors there's some value.

At the end of the pre-inaugural cruise, there was an admission that the "prizes" remained unaltered. Whether the container carrying the new range of goodies, was delayed along with the correct number of cruets for La Terrazza, is an open question!

One important change about which Jimmy and his team (expanded by the creation of an Assistant Cruise Director position), have worked very hard to produce, is a new design of token, which puts all the other ships' equivalents to great shame.

Yes, the idea of "points" for the sort of items you would not even notice in a gift shop ashore, is an interesting insight into peoples' psyche, on a luxury cruise ship. However, anybody who has experienced the crowd at 5,45 pm on the last day of the cruise, when the International Hosts (esses) open up their "shop" at the tours desk, tells it all.

Like Emtbsam, and many others, it is the hats and visors that tend to destock first, and now these are no longer available in the boutiques on board in navy, only an impractical off white.

Kindest regards

Master Echo