Dinner Question Please

Lois R

Hi folks,:) we (me and a gal on our roll call) are questioning the dinner set up on The Spirit for our upcoming cruise.

It gives you certain blocks you can book.........example, 7-8. So, does that mean we can show up anytime between

7-8? and then length of time of dinner....we don't have to be finished with dinner in 1 hour.......that doesn't seem logical

to me.

Thanks for the help:)

The various dining venues have only one sitting so if you are booked into any of them you just turn up when you feel like it (as long as it's after service starts and before service ends, naturally!). Quite why online reservations give a specific time I really don't know. For the MDR there is no need to book date or time - just turn up.

Thank you:)...that make sense.........they are actually giving the passengers and hour leeway.......

And if you fell a little peckish in the wee small hours there's always the 24 hour room service menu......

...questioning the dinner set up on The Spirit for our upcoming cruise.

It gives you certain blocks you can book... example, 7-8. So, does that mean we can show up anytime between 7-8? and then length of time of dinner....we don't have to be finished with dinner in 1 hour.......that doesn't seem logical

to me.

You are merely making a request online, not actually a reservation. When you board, your actual reservation times will be identified on a letter in your suite as shown by Zenblue. You can take as long as you like to eat, there is no rush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk