Atlantide menu

Beanjar

The Muse sounds really appealing but can someone advise whether the only alternative to seafood in the Atlantide is steak, or do they offer other meat dishes and non-seafood starters?

Many thanks

You at also order from the menu next door, Indochine, I believe.

Well thats certainly good if you can (ie have mixed meals in one restaurant.) I'd read somewhere (I thought) that they weren't allowing this!

It also alleviates the dress code panics to a degree if you can. It certainly makes sense from a customers perspective. (If one in your party doesnt like asian or fish.... it would mean eating apart otherwise! lol

Like what you can do on every other Silversea ship, by ordering food from main dining room to your room. You would think they would allow you to order from this restaurant to your room. I think at this time Silversea is only allowing food from the room service menu. This makes the Muse the only ship in the fleet to be run like a Carnival ship.

In answer to Beanjar, on my inaugural cruise on April 10th, Atlantide had a choice of nine starters, three meat, three fish/seafood, and three vegetarian. Then there was a choice of three soups and three salads. Main courses comprised the option of five fish/seafood and five meat, and three vegetarian dishes.

Indochine had a choice of four starters, four soup and noodle bowls, (which could be portioned as either a starter or main dish), seven main courses with a choice of five side dishes plus naan, rice and noodles. You then have a choice of four desserts.

Whilst I realise that this may change in the future, the menus were not on display outside the relevant restaurants.

Whilst I can envisage a particular single dish being brought from Indochine to Atlantide, this has implications for the galley and the wait staff. The latter stay with their assigned restaurant, in order to build up familiarity with its menu.

This does in fact make sense, if one eats in an hotel ashore, is it possible to cross-order between diffferent dining venues?

Kindest regards

Master Echo

Master Echo......l was given to understand on the Muse that one could only order from the menu in the particular restaurant they were in....but found the Atlantide menu quite excellent and staff were very willing to chop and change from that said menu.

If l recall correctly if one orders room service during the evening on the other ships there is the option to have what's on offer in the main restaurant that evening.

When l spoke to Rudi about this option being available on the Muse he said it was being considered.

Sophia 😊

Master Echo......l was given to understand on the Muse that one could only order from the menu in the particular restaurant they were in....but found the Atlantide menu quite excellent and staff were very willing to chop and change from that said menu.

If l recall correctly if one orders room service during the evening on the other ships there is the option to have what's on offer in the main restaurant that evening.

When l spoke to Rudi about this option being available on the Muse he said it was being considered.

Sophia 😊

Hopefully it will be resolved and is for passenger benefit. If you are a party of 2 of which one doesnt like fish or steak and the other doesnt like Asian, it might be you'd have to eat separately or miss out on those restaurant choices. It is difficult though I suspect to manage for the reasons ME has said and that SS previously stated.

All still early days and guests and SS are both learning.

PS I wonder if you eat Asian in Atlantide you can dress down! :p