Zuiderdam Med. Cruise april 25

rotjeknor

Thank you for your review - we are so excited! We board Zuiderdam in July for 12 day Barcelona/Rome (and thanks for info on train!) did you notice if the Retreat cabanas were installed on deck 10?

Yes, they were installing cabanas on the 10th deck but they were off limits while we were on from 4-12-15 thru 5-6-15. I think they might have been available on the cruise starting on 5-6-14.

• 1 month later...
I noticed I forgot to reply on the PG, usually the PG is better than the MDR. But I had a filet mignon in both PG and MDR, MDR was just better. My wife had salmon in the PG and she said it tasted , well, fishy..

The Ceasar salad in the PG is still made at the table, service is very good, so not a bad experience but we found MDR just as good.

Also some pics from inside the ship and one "backstage" of the painters keeping the railings looking like new !

Agree totally with your review of the Pinnacle Grill. DH steak was medium rare at one end (which was the end he started eating) and really well done at the other end. They offered a replacement but he declined as he had already had enough to eat. It was not a very friendly atmosphere either. One large table for 8 in the middle of the room, and strange tables for two in each corner. The table for 8 left 10 mins after we arrived so there were 4 couples in 4 corners of the room. We will never go again (even though we have free meals there on our next cruise).