HAL posted 2016-2017 itineraries

Stakeout

just checked and the 2016 Fall thru 2017 winter itineraries are posted on the HAL site for 9 of the ships in the fleet

Unfortunately they are still not all available :( I tried 4 different sailings and none of them were there. Asia and Pacific only go to Spring 2016. Holiday sailings are ONLY showing for December 2015, Europe goes to October 2016. South Pacific and Australia/New Zealand only go to April 2016. So lots of itineraries still missing.

Unfortunately they are still not all available :( I tried 4 different sailings and none of them were there. Asia and Pacific only go to Spring 2016. Holiday sailings are ONLY showing for December 2015, Europe goes to October 2016. South Pacific and Australia/New Zealand only go to April 2016. So lots of itineraries still missing.

still also checking them out ..definitely NOT all there but a few that I was waiting for are posted

The only one I see is Koningsdam... for November. We just got our welcome home email, and we thought we might look into a New England to FLL , and possibly top it all off with a bit of the Caribbean, but there's nothing there. Boo hoo.

The only one I see is Koningsdam... for November. We just got our welcome home email, and we thought we might look into a New England to FLL , and possibly top it all off with a bit of the Caribbean, but there's nothing there. Boo hoo.

if other ships are not showing up you might want to clear the Holland America cookies(2) in your browser then go back into the HAL site.. they should be there.. also check on +/- after selecting Date and check 3 months in the dropdown.. here's a screen capture

HALNewItineraries20162017_zps5tlywwyo.jpg

Edited by Stakeout

if other ships are not showing up you might want to clear the Holland America cookies(2) in your browser then go back into the HAL site.. they should be there.. also check on +/- after selecting Date and check 3 months in the dropdown..

Thanks, Stakeout, afraid I'm more of a brownie person, cookies are out of my area of expertise. :D:eek: I'll have to get some professional assistance from DH!

I deleted my HAL cookies, and I still only get Koningsdam for Fall 2016 in the Caribbean. And I also went to look at some shore excursions on our April 2016 cruise, and I get a message that I can't, because I'm less than 3 days from departure!:confused: Nuts!

I know Maasdam won't be doing Canada/NE and want to see if Veendam is the only ship that will be sailing and what that itinerary will be.

I suspect they are dropping Montreal.

We are booked on a Quebec City to Fort Lauderdale cruise on Oct. 7, 2016. They've changed it from the 14 day cruise running this year. This cruise is on the Zuiderdam.

Not sure if that helps you.

Helen

Still waiting to see itineraries for Maasdam "down-under".

And I the Oosterdam in Tampa. The longer they dawdle, the more I am considering booking a different line. 'You snooze you lose' applies to cruise lines as well as passengers.

Onboard Maasdam now, in Quebec currently. Got a note "New itineraries just released" from future cruises in the mail this morning.

The note says itineraries already available: Koningsdam Caribbean 2016/2017, Antarctica 2017, Zaandam S America 2016/2017, Amsterdam 53 day Hawaii & S Pacific 2016, Maasdam 33 day Hawaii 2017

Itineraries opening June 30: Amsterdam 111 day World 2017, Prinsendam 67 day S America & Antarctica 2017, Prinsendam 56 day Mediterranean 2017

Itineraries opening July 3: Volendam Asia 2016/2017, Maasdam Australia 2016, Noordam & Maasdam N Zealand & Australia 2016/2017

Hope this helps some of you!

I'm interested in Zaandam Antarctica Holiday 2016, but it doesn't show up online yet. I'll have to visit future cruises soon...

/Henrik