nearest airport and hotel

LLW712

We are going on a New England /Canada 7 day cruise in October 2017 and was looking for a hotel to stay in overnight and which airport is the closest? Also I know some hotels have a free shuttle to the cruise terminal! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

Sorry I am new to this site! We are planning to go on the October 14th 2017 Princess cruise leaving from the Brooklyn/Manhatten terminal. Would like a hotel near the cruise terminal or with a shuttle to the terminal! We are going to fly in the day before the departure! Which airport is the best to take or the closest!

Sorry I am new to this site! We are planning to go on the October 14th 2017 Princess cruise leaving from the Brooklyn/Manhatten terminal. Would like a hotel near the cruise terminal or with a shuttle to the terminal! We are going to fly in the day before the departure! Which airport is the best to take or the closest!

NYC doesn't work like any other port. It is totally DIY. For the Brooklyn Cruiseport there is only one hotel with a shuttle and it located in an isolated area with poor subway access and nothing in the surrounding area.

La Guardia would be your first choice with JFK as second. Neither airport has appealing places to stay either.

First question would be how much is your hotel budget and how many people? Do you want to do any NYC sightseeing?

i have found this website to be helpful when looking for hotels near ports.

I've not sailed out of Manhattan so can't recommend from personal experience, but found a good deal out of Baltimore using this website.

trinityreservations dot com

Take a look at Jetsetter.com (owned by Trip Advisor) for a selection of great Brooklyn hotels with some maybe having flash sales. Arrange for transfer to the port via the hotel concierge. Many great eateries (e.g., Frankies Sputino, Peter Luger, River Cafe) and attractions (Brooklyn Museum, Botanical Gardens, etc.)

Pluses and minuses for each airport- I'd go to wherever you get the best deal (EWR, LGA or JFK)

We are going on a New England /Canada 7 day cruise in October 2017 and was looking for a hotel to stay in overnight and which airport is the closest? Also I know some hotels have a free shuttle to the cruise terminal! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

WHICH city? ccdiffedrdentf c ruise lies s hips board in differentrports. Whchc h is yours?

Edited by sail7seas