Your perfect cruise

liberty64

Either Norway to the Northern Cape, Greenland and Iceland, or lots of Greek Islands.

OH wishes we could go back to Egypt and the Red Sea, but I can't see that happening any time soon.

Perfect cruise for me would be Sydney to New Zealand, Fiji, Bora Bora then finishing in Hawaii. That would be amazing!

That one is on my bucket list, the 35 day round trip.

It's on my bucket list too.

We've booked a couple of bucket list cruises for the next couple of years so that one is a bit further down the list at the moment.

It's on my bucket list too.

We've booked a couple of bucket list cruises for the next couple of years so that one is a bit further down the list at the moment.

After Our first cruise we put a circumnavigation of Australia on our bucket list, we crossed it off last year.

Next are

Hawaii

Circle Pacific

World.

Probably in that order, with some shorter ones in the meantime.

Bermuda from a Florida port, don't want to fly North to sail back down, to sail back up North and then fly back down South afterwards. Too much agro!

That aside, lots of stops in the Southern Caribbean and then over to South America. We have been as far as the Falkland Islands but would like to go all the way round.

A T/A repositioning from Rome in mid-October (after a couple of weeks in Italy) heading east to make port calls at Athens, Santorini, Mykonos, Crete, Rhodes, Malta, Caliagari, Gibraltar, and Hamilton, Bermuda (over night) before ending in New York (Manhattan) on a small (less than 1,000 passengers) ship.

How about a cruise leaving Miami or Fort Lauderdale, going to all the Caribbean ports....Dominican, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, Antigua, Barbados, the ABC islands, Panama, Costa Rica, Roatan, Belize, Cozumel, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Key West and home again. With some sea days in between, you could easily take a month or 40 days. It would be an eastern-southern-western Caribbean cruise, all in one!

Edited by terri-eddie

How about a cruise leaving Miami or Fort Lauderdale, going to all the Caribbean ports....Dominican, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, Antigua, Barbados, the ABC islands, Panama, Costa Rica, Roatan, Belize, Cozumel, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Key West and home again. With some sea days in between, you could easily take a month or 40 days. It would be an eastern-southern-western Caribbean cruise, all in one!

While some folks might agree with you. I would find this itinerary incredibly boring.

After Our first cruise we put a circumnavigation of Australia on our bucket list, we crossed it off last year.

Next are

Hawaii

Circle Pacific

World.

Probably in that order, with some shorter ones in the meantime.

We'd have to win lotto to afford the Circle Pacific or World cruises, I suspect. :(

We'd have to win lotto to afford the Circle Pacific or World cruises, I suspect. :(

First time I looked at a WC I would have got change, not much but a tad, for $15K, (balcony) still hope to cross them both off one day.

From the southern east coast-to Bermuda, overnight three nights, then head south to HMC, Grand Turk, Guadeloupe, Martinique, and Barbados. On the way back, stop in Key West for a full day, and part of the night, and then back to port. This would be my perfect cruise. cause I have been to Bermuda, but not by sea, I love the beach at HMC, I want to go to the other islands, and I liked Key west, but didn't get to see all I wanted to see last time, and there are not many cruises to key west.:)

I know it all sounds mundane, but you asked. Oh and I want an aft wrap balcony, and I don't want the temperatures to be above 82.

We've just spotted a cruise which suits both of us- from the UK to Bermuda and back, staying in Bermuda for 3 nights; but going to/from it touches not only Madeira and the main island in the Azores, but 3 more Azorean islands... I think it calls in mainland Portugal as well, which is always a delight. :)

That would give my OH chance to snorkel, and me to indulge in sea days and my love of temperate Atlantic islands. :cool:

That would give my OH chance to snorkel, and me to indulge in sea days and my love of temperate Atlantic islands. :cool:

"OH"?? Other husband??😕

Edited by ramja96

I think OH means "other half."

or it could mean what I say when my DH is being dumb.....:D

and Jo, I think that sounds like a great cruise.

:D Yes, OH is often used on here for other half, and my husband would never forgive me if I took the Other Husband!

We do sail across the Atlantic and back to the Caribbean in winter, but I'm a sun-avoiding red head who burns whatever factor I use, so the islands aren't for me but the sea days are; I think Bermuda sounds good, and I love the Azores and Madeira. x

1st Choice cruise that leaves Halifax or Saint John for the Caribbean or Bermuda.

2nd choice - one in the Pacific that crosses the Equatorial and Intl Date Line (I see HAL has one) Just need to win the Lotto 6/49